3. Mom has a boyfriend????

Monday

Y/n : Good morning

Y/m/n : Good morning Dimple.

Huh! What? Why did she call me with my nickname now??? It's been many days since she hasn't called me that......... Something's fishy.....

Y/n : What did you call me mom?

Y/m/n : Huh?

Y/n : What's wrong with you.... it's been ages since you called me with that name!

Y/m/n :  😑 Can't I call my daughter with the nickname I gave her?

Y/n : Mom! Something is up! Now better spill it!

Y/m/n : I think you should stop watching those k-dramas...... You're overthinking things!😐

I quickly finished my breakfast

Y/n : Ahh! Okay fine fine .....whatever.... I'm going now.....Bye!

Y/m/n : I will come home early today! Let's go out!

Y/n : Huh! Please tell me you didn't hit your head somewhere! Cuz you are acting so weird!!!! Since we came to Korea... you've immersed yourself in your work! Is there something you gonna say mom ?

Y/m/n : ..............................

Y/n : Shit! I'll be late! Ok then bye!! I won't keep hopes on going out...... If your work is more then you would cancel it again...!

I ran out of the house....inorder not to be late for school. By the time I reached the school gate....15 minutes were left before the classes start. I just sat near the basketball court watching the students playing and got lost in my thoughts. I miss playing basketball..... It's been almost 5 years..

What's wrong with mom? She is acting weird. Is she alright? Tch...I better study hard! I bet she is worried about my studies...... I'll have to get good grades.

I was brought back from my thoughts by a ball that hit my head!!

Aishh!!! This freaking hurts! Some girls were laughing.

??? : Hey you ugly duck! Throw the ball here!

The guys behind him were laughing. It was him! Jungkook again!! Ughh!! Calm down y/n!

Jungkook : Yah! Are you deaf too?

He said and turned back to face the other guys laughing!
I took the ball. I could see those boys smirking....while Jungkook was facing his back towards me.I threw the ball hard onto Jungkook's head and run towards the campus building before they could catch me.

Ugh!! Mud-head! Mud-head!! Why couldn't you just give it to him normally!! Aishh!! I'm so stupid.

BTS POV

Jungkook saw that girl sitting and he threw the ball onto her! It went and striked her head with full force.

We thought she would put up a fight....but she took the ball to give it to Jungkook. But then she threw it at him very hard and ran into the campus!!!!!! Jungkook was wincing in pain

Well! Enough is enough! How dare she disrespect us! She needs to know her mistake.

Jimin & V : Let's show her what happens when one messes with Bangtan.

Jin : *glares at her running figure

Yoongi : She's different!

Maknaes : Hyung!!! Are you on our side or her side!!!!???