𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 📺

Authors Note: i can't believe there's no more wandavision 😓😓

—————————————————————————————————— ——-—————————-———-

Y/n POV:  My body stood still not knowing what to do. He was staring straight into my eyes.  (author: YALL I CANT THIS IS BAD)  

It looked like he was trying to say something but I was too nervous to talk at all...

Louis's POV: im so nervous. God what if she says no? I'll look like an idiot. But if I don't ask her i'll never know if she would say yes.

"Would you maybe want to have tea with m-me y/n?" I blurted it out 

She was still staring into my eyes. Her eyes were really pretty. But I couldn't distract myself too much.

She answered with a smile "Sure" 

We both laughed a little and walked into the bakery

Y/n POV: WAIT NO WAY- Best day ever

I was so ready to answer him and when I did we walked in the bakery to get ourselves something to drink. 

Malina and Sienna wanted to go post pics on insta and celebrate, so they left me and Louis alone to hang out.

—————————————————————————————————— ——-—————————-———-

Malinaweissman 

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED ASF!!! And yes we did get Louis and Y/n together yw  Tagged Siennamaegomez 

Liked by Louispartridge_, Siennamaegomez, Finnwolfhardofficial, NoahSchnapp, and 895,383 others

Milliebobbybrown: I GOTTA MEET UP WITH YALL NOW TO CELEBRATE 

↪️Siennamaegomez:PLSS

User: I'm happy now 💗💗💗

LouisxY/n: YESS FINALLY

Y/n_y/l/n: 🌝

Jackdgrazer: finally we're together 😛

↪️NoahSchnapp: no 🤗

↪️User: boy- 👨‍🦲🤚

Louispartridge_: 🌚

Siennamaegomez: we need to make fun fanpages for them now 😏

User: get it y/n and Louis 

↪️Y/n_y/l/n: 👵🕺🏽

↪️User: LMFAOOO

FanpageforY/n: YAY MAKIN EDITS RN 😭🤚💗

Load more comments...

—————————————————————————————————— ——-—————————-———-

Y/n POV:    Louis and I laughed at all the comments on Malina's post. We wanted to take a picture for insta together as well but I went to throw out my empty drink first. 

The bakery was tiny but cute so it wasn't hard to find my way back but I felt almost a chill from outside. I just guessed that it would be someone opening the door of the bakery.

But it wasn't just someone... it was jack

I stared back at Louis not knowing what to do. I didn't know if I should pretend I didn't see Jack or say something. He started to walk closer to me. GOD I DON'T KNOW WHt to DO. I was pinching my hand trying to distract myself but Jack called out my name.

Louis's POV: why is Jack here? She didn't call him did she? nahh. He probably thinks he's gonna get a date with her or something. He called out her name but I was staring at y/n. She turned around and he started to talk to her. I couldn't hear what they were saying because the bakery was a little crowded. I tried my best to not be nosy but I couldn't help it. 

I was jealous... 

 I walked up to them but jack stared at me like he was disgusted. 

"Everything okay" I asked looking at Jack a little annoyed. Y/n walked out of the bakery right after. I didn't want to act nosy and follow her, but I wanted to make sure she was okay. I pretty much just ditched Jack because he's annoying and all and ran out of the bakery to find y/n.

Y/n POV: Yeahhh I'm gonna need a minute from those two... I need to process all that, but first i have to find Malina and Sienna. I think they might have gone home. Bad thing is, i don't know how tot get home. Malina knew the way here so we just copied her at first but now I have no directions 😀. 

I saw Louis walk out of the bakery trying to look for me but I didn't feel like talking to him or Jack right now. I felt so pressured with Jack. He kept asking me abt Louis and wanting to go out but it felt like it wasn't a question more like an order. 

Then again Louis knew where to go. I don't know what to do. It just turned to 6:30 pm and the sun was close to setting. My phone was slowly running out of battery and the service was bad so I couldn't call Malina or Sienna.

I decided to run after Louis.

—————————————————————————————————— ——-—————————-———-

Authors note: PLEASE HOLD ON ITS GETTING GOOD I PROMISE!! ILY ALL WE'RE ALMOST AT 3K. I never thought this story would get so reads 😓🤚