𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

LOUIS'S POV: why was she confused when I started to talk about Jack? Did she not know? It's almost 8 pm and not many people are outside anymore. It isn't completely dark but it wasn't bright either. Maybe y/n really didn't know Jack was lying about her, maybe she never meant any of it. I remembered y/n's house address and started to head towards it. I need to apologize. Hopefully she's even at her house. What if she isn't though? What if I lost her because of my stubbornness? I wasn't even mad at her, I never was, I was just jealous of Jack. The entire time Jack was right about me, and I knew it.

 I walked slowly to the door of y/n's home hoping she would be the one to answer. I heard footsteps from the inside of the house  coming closer to the door. "Y/n I'm sorry i just wanted to apologize I didn't know that you didn't kno-"

 before I was able to finish what I was saying the door opened with hesitance. I couldn't really see who it was due to te darkness of the night. I saw a couple strands of blonde hair and a tank top colored red.

 That wasn't y/n, 

that was Lulu...

"Hey Louis, did you miss me?" She had this annoying smile plastered on her face.

"Why are you in y/n's house" 

"I was just looking around and trying to find a way to see you loo" 

"I said it once and i'll Say it again, we are not getting back together so stop trying please"

"I don't need to try loo, I already won, I mean do you seriously think y/n wants you now after what Jack posted?" She was still smiling but in this weird manipulative way

"How do you know about that?"

"I have my ways of finding things out loo.... So where do we go first?"

"You get out of y/n's house and I never see you again"

"Aww but it doesn't work like that, you see, you lost y/n you lost Millie, Finn, Noah, and your other friends because of Jack's post, which we all knew we did not like, you have no one except me"

I didn't know how to respond. I just stood there staring straight at her unable to say anything.

"So i'll say it again where should we go first" 

her smile reappeared like she didn't just try to emotionally attack me

"Even if I lost them all, I will never get back with you lulu"

"Why, why not, you have done this to me for too long loo, you keep shutting me out, you know you love me, so why not me"

She started to look a little upset but I wasn't letting my guard down.

"Because you controlled me lulu, you controlled my whole body, I could barely even leave my house without having to be lectured, yelled at, or used as a puppet by you"

"I only did it to keep you safe"

"SAFE FROM WHAT?! We had such a toxic relationship, why would you ever want that again"

"Because when I see you with y/n I get jealous, is that so hard to accept Louis, I'm tired of you chasing her all the time and not me. Yes, our relationship could have been toxic at times but I have changed my ways I promise, loo"

As she was saying that I saw a dark figure walking towards me from outside the house. Lulu noticed before I did, I could tell she did. I just thought it was some neighbor of y/n.

"Listen lulu, i'm Sorry but I don't love you anymore-"

 As soon as I said that she pulled my shoulders closer to her and rushingly pressed her lips against mine. I tried to push away but lulu kept resisting my movements. 

Y/N'S POV:     ...

WHAT THE HELL