𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 🦇

(AUTHORS NOTE: ok hi! I give you all full permission to kill me now btw. IM SO SORRY THE PARTS R TAKING SO LONG I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO GIVE UP ON THIS BOOK UNTIL ALL THESE NOTIFS AND READS!! so thank u all sm for that and so I can make it easier and faster for U and ME all the bold chats will be Y/n's words and the regular ones r Louis's. if another character comes in I'll just say their name after and slant the writing)

        Y/n's POV: There wasn't much time left til we made it back home. I didn't want the moment to end though. I realized after a second or two Louis was looking at me. My mind went blank when I looked back at him. I wanted to say something so I didn't make the moment awkward for us, but I was worried I'd say something wrong or mix up my words. 

             Louis's POV: Y/n's eyes are really pretty. I couldn't get my eyes off them. I felt kind of weird just looking at her and I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. I started to laugh a little to break the silence.

I couldn't stop thinking about how Jack was trying to get with Y/n earlier at the bakery. It made me kind of angry but I ignored it as much as I could. 

We had about 5-7 minutes left til we got to our street. I wish I could have a little more time with her.

Y/n's POV: After he started laugh I got my courage and began to just talk about random things.

"I had no idea we lived this close to each other"

"Yeah, if I knew earlier I would have hung out with you a lot more" he laughed a little.

"You know, other then the small obstacles we came across I had a great time getting to know you better y/n" he started smiling now too

"So did I Louis" I started smiling as well because I couldn't hold it in any longer with all these butter flies

"Well if you want, that truly is IF YOU WANT we could hang out again sometimes" smiling once again with worry he'd say no

"As a date?" He seemed a bit confused but almost like he was smirking and trying to make it happen I couldn't tell

"I mean, if you want it to be" I played it as a joke so if it went sideways I wouldn't go crazy

"I'll see you Friday at the museum across from the bakery at 5 then... as a date" he was smirking at me now and giggling 

"It'd be my honor Mr. Partridge" ( WHAT YAY THIS IS GREAT I THINK )

Louis's POV: Nailed it or whatever 😏

AUTHORS TALKING NOW: THIS WAS SO BAD IM SORRY YALL 😃