𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓉𝓌𝑜

Louis <3

YOU

so, you were dating her.

LOUIS

so you were dating jack.

YOU

what??

louis what are you talking about

LOUIS

look at his recent post

congratulations.

YOU 

Louis i would never date jack

i have no idea what you're talking about

LOUIS

so he was lying or do you just not want to admit it to me?

YOU

Louis,

why don't you just understand that all I wanted was you

I never and never will love jack

LOUIS

i don't think we should go to the museum tonight y/n

sorry

YOU

what.

LOUIS

I feel like everything you just said was to make me feel better

I'm sorry, but I can't go out with you 

YOU

so what, now you're just gonna go hang out with lulu??

unbelievable, first you lie to me about your relationship with lulu which clearly isn't over, then you accuse me of loving a boy I don't even CARE about, and then you cancel to go out with me because I'M the liar now.

Louis, I don't think we should hang out at all for a bit

seen by louis <3 4:56 p.m

LOUIS'S POV: I can;t even tell anymore if she's lying. I'm so confused, worried, and stressed at the same time I don't know what to say to her. I walked downstairs quietly so no one could hear me going out since it was already 5:36 p.m. I slowly and silently opened the front door trying to walk out as steadily as possible. Gladly, no one heard me leave the house, so I started walking down the street with the same outfit I was supposed to wear to the museum. I wave to the people who are on their regular late afternoon walks and try as much as I can to forget and ignore what just happened with everyone.

Y/N'S POV: What the hell just happened? I never and am not dating JACK of all people why the hell would he think that. I need to get this stupid argument out of my head. I put on some shoes a simple oversized t-shirt and jeans, nothing crazy because I didn't think I'd need to dress that well. I start exiting my house and notice how it was already 5:56 p.m.

LULU'S POV: ITS WORKINGGG!!! i still don't know what he saw in that girl, I scrolled through her page and I didn't see much. Kinda got mad when I saw Louis in her posts, but there's no harm in that anymore since I'm betting they already stopped talking to each other. I'm gonna text Louis later though to make him feel reassured and remind him who the better option was.

JACK'S POV: we def got them apart no doubt about it. god, that was pretty easy if you tell me. I never liked Louis, he always had some kind of issue with me I see why now. Probably because he knew I'd end up with her and he wouldn't have her. My guess is that Lulu has some obsession with the guy and she just wants him badly and I want y/n so win-win.

As Mr. Nietzsche said "Man is the cruelest animal" 

is it not?? ;)

AUTHOR SPEAKING: hey sorry for that quote but I'm listing to some pretty badass edit audios and like I CAN'T NOT LISTEN BECAUSE ALL THE COVERS HAVE AVENGERS ON THEMMMMM. ALSO THANKS FOR ALMOST 10k!!!! love yall <333