𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃? 🎬

Y/n's POV: As I walked up to the door of my house I couldn't stop thinking about my soon to be date with Louis. He acted so calm when he said it too. I looked pretty stupid now that I think just blushing the whole time. I srsly couldn't help it. 

Before I went to sleep I looked at some of the funny photos Louis and I took today. They were pretty funny. I went to check Instagram real quick once again before I went to sleep. 

I was scrolling through the recommended accounts for fun until I saw a similar face on a girls account I didn't know.

His hair looked brown and fluffy like Louis's. (Ik now it's like black for his movie/show but it's still brown in the story) he had Louis's smirk. He had the same pretty eyes as Louis's...

I didn't even want to believe what she put in the caption.

User

"Take a look at my boyfriend,  cuz he's the only one  I got"  💗💗💗

Liked by lulu_fan, iLOVElouis, userxxx, madelineclinessimp, and 459,272 others

Lulafan: this song is soooo good 😍

Userxxx: aww this is so cute

↪️User: 💗💗💗

Secret_acc: ur sppp :0

enolaholmesfan: Louis looks so happy aww

Lulueditz: check out my edit :)

Bsfswithurmoms: SO WHOLESOME! <33

Mary_s: you should buy silver rings they'd look cool on you!!!

LouisxY/n: wait what happened to y/n...

↪️Ilovey/n: idk but they're so cute together ;(

↪️Louistheking: same I miss them 

Load more comments...

Onward of Y/n's POV: i know Louis and I aren't together, come to think of it I don't ever think we will be after what I saw. I feel like I just got stabbed in the back really hard and the dagger is still there with the pain. 

          I hope it's all just a bad dream and I'm actually just sleeping.

         To be continued....?