Where is the Love?: Damon Salvatore 7.

Chapter 7
We've been talking for a while, me and the brunette, and by we i mean her. So far i know that her name is Carrie Wilson, shes 23, Dentist, and likes long walks on the beach. Wow, isnt that interesting!
She just talks and talks and talks.
"Bourbon." i tell the bar tender. Carrie continues to talk, as always. Im hoping to drown her out with alcohol. I gulp the drink immediatly. "Scotch." i then said.
"I was engaged once. He was a doctor you know. I thought he was the one, but one day he just broke it off,"
"I dont blame him..." i muttered swallowing my drink.
"What?"
"Oh! Thats terrible!" their was a hint of sarcasm in my voice that she didnt seem to notice. She brushed a loose hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear. I couldnt help but notice the vein on her neck-full of life, of blood. I swallowed clearing my throat.
"I know right! We were perfect together- i dont understand what went wrong." i took her chin forcing her to look at me.
"Well: One man's loss is another man's gain." i purred softly. She ripped from my grasp, blushing and smiling.
"I guess.." was all she said. I sighed in relief. Ahh, silence, sweet silence."But we were so good together!!"I rolled my eyes,I guess i spoke to soon. She went on and on.
Oh HELL no.
I pulled my mouth on hers. Shutting her up on the spot. Anything to shut that insufferable talking. I felt her slender arms wraparound my neck. The sound of distantbickering caught my attention. I listened.
"Aww, c'mon sweethart."
"I dont think so." i recognized that voice.
Seduce me..
My eyes flew open, meeting hers. She winked from across the room, her ice eyes burning.
My nostrils flared in fury.
Miss me? her voice sang in my mind. She licked her lips seductively, smiling.
I pulled from Carrie's hold.
"How about we get the hell out of here?"i influenzed.
"Lets get out of here."she nodded.
I took her hand dragging her out as quickly as possible.
Stay out of my head!! i yelled back.

Amorette fading into the background.