Where is the Love?: Damon Salvatore 4.

Chapter 4
"How'd y-" i put a finger on her lips.
"Shh.." i stared into those eyes. "What happened last night, never happened." she stared at me stupidly, repeating whatever i said.
"Never happened.." i nodded.
"Now get dressed, and get out." she obeyed by every command. She changed and was out the door. I met Stefan's gaze.
Thank you, he thought.
I didnt do it for you, brother
* * *
I walked out of my room heading for the door.
"Where are you going?" i rolled my eyes.
"Dont you have anything better to do?"Stefan appeared infront of me holding me from my jacket.
"Dont go off, killing innocent people Damon." i sighed, whats wrong with one little human, theres plenty more.
"Get off me." i snapped pushing him away."A: Dont touch me, and B: Who's gonna stop me?" i smiled, tapping Stefans shoulder."Oh, and Stefan," i wispered in his ear."next time when you get in my way, ill kill you." i hissed the words, marching away."Nice, chat." i yelled over my shoulder.
* * *
Darkness filled the sky. Midnight. I threw the drained body in the pile. What number was she again? MMMM.. number, four..? I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. The sound of soft clapping caught my attention. I turned to see.. her!
"You." 
"Me."she answered all cheery a wicked smile blooming on her lips. I raced towards her pinning her to a tree, with great force. "Now this is no way to be greeted."she laughed."Did you enjoy the snack i brought you? What was her name..Rosie?"she trailed on. So it was her who had brought little Rosemary to me . . .

I couldnt help but stare at her throat, to think about her blood running through her veins. How easy would it be, to kill her. I lowered my face, my fangs sliding from their sheaths. "Do it."she said. I kissed her soft neck. It would give me such pleasure to see her dead. I opened my mouth.
"No."i wispered angrily. 
"Are you sure? Im quite tasty." she was taunting me. I smiled in annoyance.
"How stupid do you think i am?"i spit the words in her face."Vervain." She looked down expressionless."I dont like being played, so give me one good reason why i shouldnt snap your neck, right now!" i growled in fury. She pissed me off, i want her dead.
"You wouldnt do it. You like me." she murmured. I laughed.
"I like no one."she smirked, staring at my lips.
"Aw, if only Katherine were here to hear you say that.That'll break her little heart."she pouted. Anger filled my whole body. Katherine...
How does she know about Katherine? My grip tightened. She winced. I smirked.
"What is it that you want?"
"Didnt we already go over this?" she grinned.
"Refresh my memory."she glared at me.
"Give me the diary, and i just might leave you unharmed."she threatend. I smiled, so this is what everythings about, Katherine's diary. I cocked my head to the side.
"And if i dont?"she rolled her eyes.
"Ill kill you." i laughed.
"Kill me? Me? Sweetheart, im the most dangerous thing youre ever likely to encounter in you life."
"Aww, you think your 'dangerous' thats cute." she kicked my stomach, sending me flying. Knocking the wind out of me. Whats up with this chick? She stood over me."Dont test me Damon Salvatore, im the last person you would want as an enemy. Ill have Katherines journal, if you like it or not." i watched her storm off.
"Who are you?" i yelled. She stopped halfway, looking me in the eyes.
"I have many names: Mary, Ashley, Sara."she grinned. "But for you, Damon Salvatore, ill make an exception. Ill tell you my true name." i stared at her with interest."My name is Amorette, a Vampire Slayer. I was sent here, to kill you. Katherine's diary belongs to me. I dont want to hurt you, i like you. But i will if you refuse to cooperate. Im as strong as you, and equally as quick. You get the point."she smiled sweetly."We'll be in touch."she repeated what she had said the other night, disappearing into the shadows.
Amorette..
* * *

DUN DUN DUN!!XD

Whooo we finally noe her name!! What a strange name it is too Amorette (rhymes with Cabaret) VOMMENT FOR MORE!!

Amorette ???