Where is the Love?: Damon Salvatore

Hope you like it:] Its based on the books and the seriesxD i wrote this a long time ago so i have like 10 chapters already madexD I put them on quizilla but nobody ever gave me feedback;[ they read them but ... well you know, IT WAS FRUSTRATING!! Well ima put up 2 chapters and i would like to noe if i should continue writing it or not----it all depends on YOU. Enjoy!

----------

CHAPTER 1
I belong to darkness, not the sunlight. Stefan should know better than to make a deal with the devil. Silly brother, love isnt enough. I? I am fortunate. I feel nothing. I could care less to what beffals these mortals. I swear, humans with their 'feelings', what's so great about these 'feelings' anyway? 
I flip through the pages.Love, love, love, love, LOVE! This book is ludacris, i dont understand how humans can find this interesting. Nowonder were not feared. Its things like this that ruin the whole 'bloodthirsty killer' look. Sparkling vampires? What in the HELL is that? I mean if you want to make us even more ridiculous why not give us a teddybear with a sign reading 'Careful: I cuddle!' I threw the book across the room landing straight in the trash can.Score! Hmmmm...
How long have I been laying on this bed? I streched, my hands touching a rough surface. What the-
I pulled it out, looking at it with curiousity. Its a book..? Pretty old by the looks of it. I opened the cover, little chips of paper flying out. Probably centuries old..
The pages were yellow and very thin. Soft dark writing was etched on the first page.
Katherine.
Katherine..?
Anger seared through me. I flipped through the pages,as swiftly as possible. I came to a stop.This must be her diary..
My beloved Katherine..
Apicture was lodged between to pages.My Katherine..
I ran soft gentle fingers over the photograph. Katherine..
Stefan.
My brow furrrowed. St. Stefan was hiding this from me. Bravo, little brother. I almost feel...proud. Maybe he has learned a thing or two from me. My anger eased. its mine now, i smirked. The sound of muffled voices caught my attention. I tucked the worn book in my inside jacket pocket, folding my hands behind my head, laying down on the flat pillow. Footsteps were at the door.
"Greetings."I yawned.
"Damon."Stefan came into view. Elena chose that over me? Hah, whatever."How long have you been here?" he asked. I looked at my wrist.
"You know what, THATS an excellent question. How long HAVE i been here?" I looked around, waiting for the answer to pop out of the air. I raced to my brother,a grin spreading on my face. Time to have some fun with St. Stefan.
"DONT." Elenas childlike voice came over my shoulder."Dont you DARE touch him." she warned. I sighed, looking over my shoulder. Party-pooper. I smiled innocently.
"Elena!" i said joyfuly."What a wonderful surprise-"
"Out."she muttered. I frowned.
"Now thats not rude at all." i said with pure sarcasm. She rolled her eyes. Dont you roll your 'pretty' little eyes at me, I'll rip them right out of your sockets. Anger flashed through me, i shook it away. I smiled. I reached for her chin.She recoiled from my touch. I glared at her for a moment.
Katherine.
The book. I looked away, a smirk tingling on my lips. "Hmmm..fine."I could feel Elena and Stefans eyes bore into my back as i walked to the door. Elenas voice rang clearly in my mind.
Leave.Dont bother coming back. 
I smiled.
"Perhaps, another day, Stefan."I called over my shoulder, halfway out the door.
Katherine...