Hide and seek

Ummm so hi again! I'm SOO sorry I haven't been posting I lost motivation for a few months but I'm back!!! I'm gonna continue where I left off so ya onto the story!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sophie's POV.....

We all went back upstairs to biana's room to figure out what game we wanted to play now. We all sat down in circle and brainstormed what to do until I had THE.BEST.IDEA.EVER.
"I know we should play hide and seek!" I exclaimed.
"What's that?" Asked linh as I realized that hide and seek was a human game.

"Basiclly there's one person the seeker who looks for everyone and all the other people in the game find hiding spots and try not to get found by the seeker" I explained.

"Oh that's sounds so fun!!" Said Biana. "But I have an idea for a twist" she said with a evil grin. "We should play couples edition"

"What about me??" Said Dex. Biana thought for second before she said "why don't we play one round couples where your the seeker and after that we can just play regularly."

"Ok" replied Dex's as he got up and faced the wall. "What number do I count to??"

"Usually humans count to 100" I told him as everyone got up and matched up with there partner. Tam walked over to me as Dex replied ok and started counting.

"Let's go" said Tam as we started to walk out of the room as Dex shouted "11". We started running down the hall trying to find a good hiding place. When we passed Biana's room I got a great idea.

Tam's POV...
I had no idea where to hide until Sophie walked into bianas room. "Where are we gonna hide in here" I asked her. She turned around and I caught my breath. She looked beautiful in the dress and makeup. She dosnt need it tho she's naturally beautiful.

"Tam??" She said waving her hand in front of my face. "I said we should hide in the closet there's so much stuff in there it'll be easy to hide" I realized I had zoned out.

"Ya that's a good idea Sophie!!" I replied smiling at her. She turned red and walked into the closet while I followed behind.

Sophie's POV...

We found a patch of super frilly pink dresses that we managed to squeeze behind. It was the perfect hiding spot. It was airy but it still fully covered us. I heard dex shout in the distance "100!" And I suddenly got butterfly's in my stomach. That always happens when I play hide and seek tho. I know we have a amazing hiding spot I thought to myself. Suddenly a voice filled my head.

(Tam,Sophie)

Here we go I guess

Ya I'm nervous this hiding spot might not be the best. I don't want to get out first.

It's a really good hiding spot Sophie. I could have never thought of it by myself.

To be fair I've been playing this game my whole life. It's super fun.

Ya so far it is. We should stop talking now just to be safe.

Ok.

30 minutes later...

Sophie's POV.....

It had been silent for the past half hour but not uncomfortable silence. I knew Tam was with me and that's all I needed. I suddenly heard 5 pairs of footsteps. I heard biana say "where are they?!?"

"I have no idea."replied Linh.

I heard the door to bianas room open and the voices got closer. I felt Tams hand brush against mine and I could tell that he was nervous too. The door to the closet opened and I saw Keefe walk in.

"I can feel fosters emotions" I heard him say.

"Shoot" I thought to myself. Stupid emotions.

I got lost in my thoughts and suddenly I saw the dresses move aside really fast and it scared me so bad I forgot about my training with blur and sank through the floor.

I landed hard on my ankle and knew immediately that it was broken badly. It felt like a red hot nail had been stabbed into my ankle. I cried out in pain and sat there for a few minutes until I saw all my friends and Alden and Della rushing down the stairs.

"Omg are you ok???" Shouted linh as they got to the bottom of the stairs.

I was on the verge of tears because of pain and I thought I might black out. Alden rushed over and saw that I was like that and looked at my ankle.

"Della" he said "go hail Elwin and tell him to get here fast" he said calmly but I could tell he was worried. As my friends came up they saw my ankle and I could tell they were also worried.

Tam leaned down and helped me up and sit on the couch that was close by. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on something else other then the pain. Della came back downstairs from where she went to hail Elwin and said "he'll be here in 15 minutes."

"Well" said Alden "I guess the only thing left to do is wait and see what Elwin can do for you Sophie"

He'll be able to fix it chorused all my friends while I sat there numb with pain and waiting for Elwin to get there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooh done another part!! I hoped u liked it. It wasn't really a cliff hanger but whatever. Sorry it took so long again. Also thank you guys so much for 1k reads!! That's amazing. And for those of you that are still with me thx again!! Till the next part. Also if you could comment suggestions and advice that would be awesome!!!

-tulip💙