Trouble

Hey!! I hoped you liked the last part and you know are still here lmao. So I don't have much to say so let's get on with the story!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie's POV....

Elwin got there fast but the pain had gotten worse.

"Hi Sophie what did you do today" he teased.

I didn't respond because I knew if I did I would start crying from the pain and I didn't want to look like baby in front of Tam. Elwin walked over and started to feel my ankle for how bad the break was.

He touched one particular spot and I cried out in pain. Tam rushed over and sat down and comforted me.  We started to talk in my head.

(Tam,Sophie)

Your really brave. That'd must hurt a lot.

Im not being brave we both know that your just saying because your my boyfriend.

Sophie you are brave please let me compliment you once!

Ugghhh fine I complained. One compliment.

We were pulled out of our conversation when Elwin handed me a cup of liquid and a square of food. I dreaded it but it actually was really good. It tasted like warm mallow melt and a cup of hot chocolate. It was great!

"Omg what is this stuff?!?!" I asked Elwin.

"It's called ambrosia and nector" he told me with a smirk on his face. (Anyone get the PJO reference 😏)

"It's so good!!" I told him.

Elwin just laughed and told me to stand up to see if it worked on my ankle. I stood up with Tam by my side in case it hadn't worked but it was so much better. There was still a little pain but mostly it was fine.

"Your the best Elwin" I told him while laughing.

"Anything for my favorite patient" he replied while he packed up his stuff.

"That hurts Elwin" replied keefe while holding his hand over his heart.

Elwin laughed and held his crystal up to the light. "See you" he called as he stepped into the light.

"Ok let's go up to my room and play another game!!" Biana said as she started up the stairs.

Time skip till there in bianas room

"What should we play"asked Fitz.

"Let's play truth or dare again it was fun" replied Keefe.

"Ok" everyone agreed but I was dreading it.

"I'll go first, Sophie truth or dare" called Biana.

"Ugggghhhhh why me?!?!" I thought.

"Um idk dare" I replied.

"Hmmm ok I dare you to spin around in my closet and wear whatever dress you land on and same for shoes and makeup and stuff" she told me.

"Biana!!!" I cried.

"What a dare's a dare" she replied.

"Ugggghhhhhh fine" I got up and walked into her closet. I spun around and landed on a short orange dress with spaghetti straps with butterfly's on the them. I landed on very high pair of pink boots with a light pink/clear heel and I landed on a makeup palette with purple in it. I put it all on a this is what it looked liked.