Everglen

Authors note....
Hey guys! I just realized I forgot to mention the ships in my story. Like how could I forget?!? *facepalm* sorry! I am going to tell you guys the main ship but I'm leaving the others a secret till later in the book*evil grinning* mawh haw haw!
I can be so evil well the main ship will be sotam. If you don't like sotam in my other books after this I'll probably do others but this is a sotam story! Forgive me for this long authors note. On to the story! (Thanks for 2 reads, it's not a lot but it's something!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sophie's POV...
I looked up at the huge sparkling gates as I glittered outside of Everglen. ( I know they ripped down the gates in the book but for the story there up) A whole bunch of memory's flooded my senses as I remembered all the good times I've had at Everglen.

The first night as a elve sleeping in the guest room

Playing base quest with Fitz, Keefe and Biana
Previous sleepovers

And so many more! " I couldn't live without this place" I thought to myself.

Suddenly the golden gates started to move and I saw Biana smiling at me.

"Hi Sophie!" She exclaimed

"Hey Biana" I called back

She walked forward to meet me outside the gates

"Are you ready for the BEST! NIGHT! EVER!" She cried

"Umm as long as there's no makeovers sure!" I said

"Your no fun" she said with a laugh.

"Come on let's put your stuff in my room" she told me as she started to walk down the path to the Everglen.

I jogged to catch up with her and she leaned in to whisper...

"Of course we're doing makeover!"

I groaned and she laughed at me.

As we rounded the corner I saw the huge castle they call Everglen. It still takes my breath away when I see. It's huge and made of different colours of crystal.

"Come on let's go to my room Linh's already there" she called

I run to catch up and we push open the huge doors to enter Everglen. As soon as we open the door Della rushes over and pulls me into a huge bear hug.

"It'sgoodtoseeyoutodella" I mumbled into her chest.

"You should let her breathe honey" says Alden with a huge smile on his face.

"Oh sorry!" Exclaims Della letting me go.

"Hello Sophie" says Alden.

"Hi" I exclaim.

"Come on Sophie let's go have fun!" Says Biana already dragging me away.

"Ok,see you guys later" I call to Alden and
Della.

"Bye" they both call.

As I'm being dragged up the stairs I know this sleepover will be SO.MUCH.FUN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay another chapter done! Thanks so much for 6 reads! It's not much but every read means the world to me! ‼️Disclaimer‼️ I probably will not post this fast all the time. I just had extra time. Remember I have school too! I also have gymnastics 3 times a week after school. Just telling you guys! I don't know when I will post next but hopefully soon! (Wow I use a lot of exclamation point!) I hope you have a good night/day! Love you all 💙 also sorry for the short chapter I'll try to make the next one longer