Invite!

Hey! This is my first story, I'm still trying to figure out formatting and all that Jazz! I hope you like this story, enjoy! 😋

Sophie's POV...
Ring ring! I heard my imparter ringing.

I wonder who it could be at 6:30 in the morning! I look at the screen and I see the screen says "Biana"

I pick up the imparter and rub my eyes to emphasize how early it is.

"Sophie" screamed Biana as her face filled the screen.

Of course Biana looks flawless with her makeup and dress and I look like a monster that had a very bad nightmare.

"It's 6:30 in the morning Biana what do you want!" I exclaimed

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over later for a sleepover at Everglen with me and Fitz!" She exclaimed.

"You had to call me so early" I grumbled while I got up to go pack my things.
"Of course!" She said.

I'll also be inviting Tam,Linh,Keefe and dex!
At least I'll have other people there so I don't have to face the wrath of Biana on my own I thought.

"So are you coming?" Asked Biana.

"I'll ask Grady and Edaline but I'm sure they'll say yes.
"Also when should I come over?" I asked

"How about 2 o'clock" she said

"Ok" I responded

"Bye" said Biana

"Bye" I said after I clicked off my imparter.

I ran downstairs and and heard Grady and Edaline argueing whether mallowmelt was a good breakfast choice. I immediately knew that Grady thought it was because well it's Grady. I secretly agree with Grady as I walk into the kitchen.

"What's got you up so early?" Questioned Grady as soon as he saw me.

"Biana called me on my imparter and asked if I wanted to go to Everglen for a sleepover, can I go?"

"Will that boy be there?"asked Grady

"Well duh" I responded "so will Tam,Linh and dex".

"If that boys there then-" he was cut off by Edaline stuffing a piece of mallowmelt in his mouth and saying

"Of course sweetie!"

"Thanks mom!" I exclaimed as Grady struggled to argue with the huge piece of mallowmelt in his mouth.

I went to get up but Edaline said
"Aren't you having any breakfast?" Edaline asked

"Oh ya!" Edaline handed me the biggest slice of mallowmelt and as I was leaving to go pack I saw the triumphant look on Gradys face. Obviously he thought he won the argument from earlier.

I hurried up stairs and threw leggings and a whole bunch of tunics in my bag.

I decided to spend the rest of my time till I had to leave talking to Silvany and playing with Iggie who was now bright turquoise thanks to Dex.

I thought to myself "this is going to be the best sleepover ever!"

There I'm done the first part! (Clapping from my 0 readers) I hope you guys like it! I'm going to try to post the next part within the next week. If you love it I would appreciate a follow also feel free to comment but no negativity pls! Love you all even tho there's no one there! 💙😋👋