Truth or dare

Sophie's POV...
We enter Biana's room and sit down in a circle on the floor. On my left I have Biana and on my right I have Linh. Straight across from me in circle is Tam. He's looking down and I don't have to be a empath to feel his dread.

"Who's going first?" asked Biana.
"I WILL" shouts Keefe.
"Of course you will"mutters Tam under his breath.
"Shut up bangs boy" replies Keefe.
"Can we just get started" I exclaimed. Well Keefe studied everyone in the circle I was praying that he wasn't going to pick me. I almost yelled in relief when he said..

"Dex truth or dare?"
"Ummm dare?" Dex responded quietly.
Keefe seemed to think for a moment even thought I knew he knew what he wanted to do. He looked up  and said..
"Ok I dare you to go up to Alden and say you love him" Dex paled but got up.
We all followed him threw the house until we found Alden sitting in one of many sitting rooms reading a book. Dex walked up and said...
"Hey Alden, I have something to tell you"
"What is it Dex's?" Alden replied
"Iloveyou" mumbled Dex
"What was that? Asked Alden
Dex sighed "I love you"
"I love you too Dex" replied Alden without hesitation.

Time skip back to Biana's room

"Well that was very embarrassing" said Dex
"Aww did you hear Alden say he loves you dexy"keefe said in a baby voice.
"Uggh Linh truth or dare?" Asked Dex

"Ummmmmm.......truth" she replied after thinking for a moment.
"Um ok if you could have any ability what would it be?"
"Oh that's easy! I would be a psionpath!"(sorry don't know how to spell.)
"Why?" Asked Dex
"So I could protect the people I love!" She said looking at Tam.
Linh thought for a moment then asked

"Biana truth or dare?"
"Dare!"Biana smiled
"Ok I dare you to do a makeover on Sophie but you only have 15 minutes"
"Ok" Biana responded at the same time I exclaimed "what?!"
"Why do I have to get a makeover" I groaned.
"Oh come on" said Biana dragging me to her closet.
"Your 15 minutes start now!" Said Linh.

Time skip to 15 minutes later cause I'm lazy

Biana has put me in a bright red dress that went down to my mid thighs. It had sparkles on the top and layers of tule on the bottom. She did my makeup natural with a red lipstick and had me in red flats. My hair was in a water fall braid with a loose curls at the bottom.

 My hair was in a water fall braid with a loose curls at the bottom

Except with sparkles not lace

Not as bright lip

Not as bright lip

"Wow" I said as I looked at myself in the mirror

"Wow" I said as I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't know Biana could work miracles in 15 minutes.
"You look beautiful!" Biana whispered.
"Your 15 minutes is up" yelled Linh from outside the closet.
"Let's go" said Biana pulling me out of the closet.
As I sat down everyone was silent until Linh exclaimed
"You look great Sophie!"
All the others nodded in agreement and went back to playing the game. I looked up and noticed that Tam was staring at me. He must have shadow whispered to me because the next moment I heard his voice fill me head.

(Tam,Sophie)
You look good.
Thanks.

I looked away embarrassed. Why did he tell me I looked beautiful? He couldn't possibly like me I'm the freak with the brown eyes. I was sucked out of my self beating by Biana waving a hand in front of my face and say "Sophie"

"What?" I exclaimed
"I asked you truth or dare" said Biana.
"Oh Um dare" I said
Ok I dare you to go show mom your makeover and see what she says" Biana replies
I glare at her because I know Della will gush over me.
"Wait b" said Fitz "mom went shopping remember"
"Oh right well i guess you have to ask one person in this room what they think and they have to answer honestly." Biana said "there's a catch tho, it has to be a boy."
Um-m o-ok" I stuttered
I look around and I decide Dex because he's my cousin.
"Dex" I said
" I think you look good" replied Dex
"Thanks" I replied

We play some more where nothing very interesting happens until it's Keefe turn.
"Yo bangs boy truth or dare" says Keefe
"Dare I'm not saying any secrets" exclaimed Tam.
"I dare everyone to close there eyes and you have to kiss the girl you have a crush on"
Tam paled but then gave a evil smile.
"Raven" he says
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh I'm sorry! I'm evil. The cliffhanger! I'll probably update soon maybe even today because I really just love to write. Hope you don't hate me too much, again sorry! Also I tried to stop putting my words into just one big paragraph I hope I did better? If not I'll try harder next. Well till next chapter!
-tulip💙