4. Chapter Two- Smiles

Smiles
(Chapter Two part one)

Y/N's P.O.V

        After my turn in the arena Jared was eliminated. Niki was next on the field and luckily she had won against someone named Fundy. Sapnap had won against Schlatt, Wilbur won against Skeppy. Eret had lost to George. Pokimane had lost to Dream. Again and again the numbers fell until the only people that remained were Technoblade, Sapnap, George, Dream, Wilbur, Niki, and me.

    "Alright everyone I will be needing you to follow me down to the underground tunnels." Everyone got up curiously. Following the stranger down a secret door hidden by fighting equipment and ragged cloth. It was dusty and narrow. Torches were spread thin as some tripped over their own two feet and on others legs, safe to say it wasn't exactly a comfortable experience.

    I was careful not to step in cobwebs knowing how sticky those could be until I hear a small squeal behind me. Looking back, Niki had gotten her foot stuck in a cobweb.

    "Niki? Do you need help?" I asked but I couldn't help but feel a little amused at her expression.

     "Pleaseee..?" She whined. I chuckled silently as I stepped over the green hooded man's legs that were halfway through the narrow hall due to the fact he was leaning against the wall. "Don't worry Niki I'll get it." I replied.

Bending down I lightly gripped her ankles and raised just a bit, grabbing the shears. I carefully cut the strings that wrapped around Niki's ankle, doing my best not to hurt the web or Niki. Just on time, as I let go of Niki's ankle baby spiders started crowding the web, repairing the strings that I needed to cut. Luckily, none of the cut strings were vital to the web so it was repaired within seconds. I nodded to the baby spiders as the mama spider simply drew a heart on the web as a thank you.

    "Ah, thank you!~" Niki cooed, grabbing my hands and pulling me up on my feet but I stumbled a bit. Almost immediately I was pulled into a hug by Niki, her putting a hand behind my neck and another around my waist as she pulled me close and pushed my face into her chest.

    I squeaked at the motion, my mask being pushed up above my nose a little as my hood fell and my hair came loose, almost falling out of it's tie. Niki took no notice as she pet my head, squeezing my small body further into her arms. My wrists were pushed into my neck as I turned to push my head into Niki's chest out of embarrassment. The tips of my ears felt hot and blush bloomed on my face, my mask was deathly close to falling off.

    My thoughts were so noisy that I almost missed to cooes and awwe's coming from some of the guys while others were staring at the ceiling, most had red faces, and a few had nosebleeds. Niki reluctantly let go but giggled at my face, my hair was messy and threatened to fall out of its high ponytail/ the strap of my mask was about to slip off. My mask rode over to the side and my face was flushed from my neck to the tips of my ears.

(A/N: My school friends did this to me all the time and it was so embarrassing being squished into their tits)

    I huffed as Niki giggled at the boys behind me, I was still fixing up my hair, retying it/adjusting the strap of my mask and fixing my mask so that it covered my face once more. I spinned on my heel only to fall backwards once more, before I could fall I felt long arms move under mine and lift me up to save me from falling. I blinked a few times to understand what had just happened. I squeaked looking down to see my feet hovering above the floor and strong arms wrapped under my knees and supporting my back. Since when was I ever this clumsy?

    I turned my head over only to come face to face with a mask akin to mine. My body jolted, startled a little since I was not expected to see a face --or a mask technically-, so close to my own. Only difference was that his mask had beady black eyes.