11. Flower Fields

Clay adjusted himself, pulling you closer till you were flush against his chest.

One arm he had on your waist, and the other kept your head tucked safely in the crook of his neck.

Y/N's arms were trapped between them. Yet, strangely, it was still more than comfortable.

"Hey, hey. N/n?" Clay whispered in her ear.

The girl made a slight noise, indicating she was listening.

"Goodnight." He pressed a light kiss to her forehead.

"Mh, night." She whispered quietly.

Sleep wrapped them in the blanket of night, forest animals sleeping at the foot of the tree and others within the branches and leaves.

Even nature loved them just as much.

.

.

.

Flower Fields
(Chapter Three-final part)

Second P.O.V

You woke up to the feeling of warmth.

The light of the sun, peaking between the branches and the leaves of the tall oak trees.

And no, that wasn't even intended to be a rhyme.

Slowly, you started coming to your senses. Eyes closed.

Your hands were loosely gripping a soft fabric. Your skin could feel the warmth of the sun and the light, warm breeze.

The sound of the soft rustling of the leaves almost annoyed you if it weren't for the hands you could on your skin.

You could feel the rise and fall of another's chest, lightly breathing.

That explained why you smelled cologne.

And with that, you blearily opened your eyes.

You grumbled. Blinking at the sun in your eyes as you waited to adjust to the light.

You didn't bother to move and instead just simply turned your head up to admire the blonde boy.

His face was completely relaxed, and his hair fell in small strands over his face.

It was adorable. The boy almost looked like a child with his delicate features, ones you could really only notice when he was like this.

You huffed, pushing your face into his chest. Your hands couldn't help but wander and play with his hoodie strings.

You played around with your fingers, fiddling with minor parts of the hoodie he wore.

Your mind went to aeroplane mode. Tracing your finger up the sleeves of Clay's hoodie to graze his neck.

Clay visibly shuddered a little but didn't wake up. That or he didn't open his eyes and was completely aware of how your hands traced along his skin almost teasingly.

It felt like a trance, watching fondly as the tip of your nail barely scratched his skin when you dragged it up to tap his chin.

You slid your hand to cup his cheek, pushing the hair out of his face, slipping your finger down his nose before booping the tip for the fun of it.

You admired his face: the soft freckles, the pretty skin under your fingertips. He was just so cute.

His eyes fluttered open to meet yours. He grunted, pulling both of you up, so you sit more comfortably.