Grumpy Ride of Love

" Yes, you are right. I don't care for you. That's what you think about me right! Think whatever you want ,I am going"
Shivaay screamed and slammed the door of their room as he walked out as fast as possible.

" That's not what I meant, wait shivaay"
Annika rushed behind shivaay but couldn't catch up with his speed.
" This bagadbilla's speed is unmatchable while he is angry" Annika muttered to herself while making faces.

She rushed down to see shivaay leaving in his car.
" Uhhh" she exclaimed and stomped her leg.
" Why does he have to be such a bagadbilla."

Shivaay was riding his car, while looking for messages in his mobile .
"I will finish his chapter today"
Shivaay said while clenching his teeth, the muscles of his jaw tightened and fire spat from his aquish green eyes.
He was lost in his phone when suddenly he saw someone standing in front of his car with her vehicle.

" Fhat the wuck" shivaay screamed and applied short break.
He angrily got down the car and stood in front of the person.
" Are you mad??? What if I didn't see you, what if I didn't apply breaks? You could have died you mad woman"
He screamed at the top of his voice while the person in front of him just smiled.

" Hayye my tadibaaz bagadbilla"
Annika muttered as she came close to him while he moved backwards.
" Why are you going backwards?"
Annika questioned, confused.

Shivaay didn't reply and just shifted his gaze to the other side.
" So you won't talk to me?" Annika asked but shivaay didn't reply again.
" You won't even look at me?"
No response from his side again.
This made Annika angry so she held his cheeks in her hand and made him look at her.

" I am asking you for the last time, will you talk to me or not? " Annika said while still holding his face in her hand.
Shivaay released himself from her hold and again started looking to the other side.

Before shivaay could guage anything, Annika rushed and punctured all the tyres of Shivaay's car with a knife, a knife which she took out from her safety kit, the safety kit which shivaay had packed for her in case of emergency.

" What the hell did you do Annika??"
Shivaay screamed which Annika smirked.
" Finally you had to speak to me"

" Last time you burnt my car, and this time you punctured the tyres that too deliberately, you are unbelievable Annika! But no issues, I have my phone with me this time. I will call some one for help"
Shivaay took out his phone, wanting to call for help but before he could do that Annika snatched the phone from his hand and threw it away.

" Yeh kya kia Annika! Now what will we do ? Give me your phone"
" I forgot my phone at home" Annika said with a mischievous smile on her face.
" Stop smiling, do you even realise we are stuck in a dangerous situation. There is no one around, soon it would be dark, how would we get out of here? "

Seeing shivaay get anxious, Annika took his hand into her hand.
" Calm down shivaay. See my laal champa, we can go home on it"

" I won't sit on it " shivaay said grumpily.

" Do you have any other option ?"

Shivaay had to give up and he agreed to go on her laal champa.

Shivaay went near the scooty and found to it be some what wierd .
" Where is that place in which I sat the last time?"
" Are you asking about the side car"
" Ya where is the side car?"
" Woh , it got damaged last month so I got it removed "
" So where will I sit now " shivaay said confused.
" Shivaay can't you see the empty place behind  , you have to sit there. "