Embracing The Vulnerabilities

Hi guys
So am back here with another OS
Hope you all enjoy it.
Eager for your response.

" The Curious Paradox is that the road of Strength and Empowerment begins with the acceptance and expression of Vulnerabilities"

She saw him set his hair, run at jet speed towards the hall, come back to her even faster,  kiss her forehead , caress her tummy and rush back. She smiled.
She saw him throw his blazer off , skillfully wipe or rather hide the sweat bands on his forehead,  immediately rush to the kitchen and make her some " Fussilli Pasta" which she strangely enjoyed these days.  She cried in happiness.
She rubbed her eyes, as she heard some whispers at midnight, she saw him softly caress her abdomen, talk to the baby , kiss her tummy. She felt proud.
Then she saw him doing this all, every single day, without giving a single moment to himself. She felt frustrated.

Annika was 7 months pregnant, and while she heard many women complain about how their husbands didn't give them enough attention at the " garbh Sanskaar Classes" she was attending,  she had really different issues with her husband. Her husband who was already over protective had now raised his protectiveness and attentiveness by 100 times. Not that she had any problems with him showering all his love on her and the baby, she just wished he took out some time for himself,  where he would just relax, where the frown lines on his forehead would decease. But currently that seemed like a farther dream to her. It wasn't that Shivaay wasn't enjoying the pregnancy phase, she could feel his smile reach his eyes, she could see the wrinkles around his eyes showing his happiness,  she could observe his pupils dilate with the myriad of emotions he felt. But the thing which she was worried about was that with this abundant happiness, she could see tension, confusion and surprisingly "fear" in his eyes.

She knew he had been fearful about the whole pregnancy period being straineous for Annika, but they had already talked over it , had taken doctors words for it and she had managed to minimize his fear on that front.

The issue now was, though she could read all of his emotions, she couldn't understand the reason behind it and she had resolved to clear it all out when shivaay came back. No way she could allow the cloud of fear hover over his ocean green beautiful eyes.

" Would you drive me to the beach, Shivaay? Seems like I need some fresh air " Annika questioned as soon as shivaay entered their room.
" Ofcourse my queen" Shivaay muttered with a huge smile,  attempting to hide his exhausted eyes.

As they walked towards the beach , shivaay was surprised to see a comfortable mattress laid on the sand. He saw that a small table was placed besides the mattress , which had a few food bowls and cold drinks placed over it.
Shivaay was surprised to see that the whole beach was vacuous. He knew, it was her , her doing all this for him.

He could hear the sound of waves crashing on the stones. He could hear the soft tunes of the birds chirping around . He could intuit the "khanak" in Annika's smile. The silence which spoke so much to him made him feel at bliss. The Tranquillity ironically raised the chaos of his mind, but somehow he felt peaceful realizing that the storms were coming up. He sensed Annika clasping her hands with his and guiding him towards the mattress.  He followed her, giving his all to her .