Anniversary gift( part 2)

Annika could not hold on more, she just wanted to rush to shivaay, take him into her embrace and cry her heart our, her heart which was filled with joy and happiness! She was taking out her clothes from the cupboard when a little blue book fell down. She took the book and chuckled seeing the title send started reading the book.  The journey of reading which started with a smile, ended with tears falling from her eyes.

Shivaay came out of his office exhausted but with a feeling of satisfaction in his heart and a fear, fear that he had to face hi lioness at home. Her thought brought a smile on his face and he blushed to himself. He called her but she rejected the call.
" My jungle billi is still angry it seems. Would She have seen my press conference or not? I hope she did" Shivaay tried to call again but it was unreachable. He got a little worried but decided to go home and check.

"Khanna..Khanna" he called but didn't get any response. He saw Khanna on the opposite side of the road,talking to someone.

" whatever you say will happen, don't worry everything Will go according to the plan" Khanna whispered to someone on phone. 

"Khanna" Shivaay shouted on the top of his voice to which Khanna got scared and rushed to him.

" wwwwwhat happened sir"
" kabse bula raha hu..dhyan kaha hai tumhara. Take me home " Shivaay said faking anger.
" yes sir".

Shivaay reached home and rushed to his room without responding to anyone around as he knew his jungle billi must be angry and he was also worried as she was not picking up his calls.

He went inside his room and saw a paper stuck over their cupboard.
" how was your day" was written on it! Shivaay became a little surprised as to why annika was asking such question suddenly and that too in a note.

He opened the cupboard to find another paper

"Shivaay Singh oberoi
Negative points"

Shivaay chuckled " this girl made a list of my negative points again,wow"
He read the same points she had written in the previous list and he laughed at his wife's stupidity.

Positive points

He was shocked to see the part completely empty..he became a little frustrated. " Matlab now she has erased those 2 positive points too" he muttered! " Ab usse muje kuch achha hi nahi lagta hai na" he was about to tear the paper in anger But saw that something was written on the other side of the page too.

" dear pati parmeshwar,
Before tearing the page in anger, read here.
I haven't written a single positive point cause my husband has infinite positive points which I can't list down! He is the greatest gift life has given me"
Shivaay smiled and became emotional at the same time.

He saw a wine colour suit kept on the bed.
" My biwi wants me to wear this right, ok! I will wear it"

He freshened up and came out of his room.
" where is this annika??" he questioned.
" ma'am is planning a surprise for you outside house..oops " Khanna but his tongue as he just revealed annikas plan.
Shivaay smiled but his expressions changed suddenly..
" what..so why are you here, you must be with her right. How can you be so irresponsible. I will...."

" sir sir... Rudra baba has gone with annika ma'am, you don't worry" Khanna said in one go to stop his boss from speaking continously.

Just then shivaay's phone rung, it was Rudra calling. He smiled and picked up the call.
" bhaaiyyaaa" Rudra spoke in a very scared voice
" what happened Rudra,  why are you sounding so low" he heard Rudra cry and he got scared
" what happened Rudra, please tell I am getting scared"
" Bhaiyya, me and bhabhi were planning a surprise for you in Victoria garden. I went to bring some things needed for surprise,  when I came back annika bhabhi was not there.. I searched everywhere but couldn't find her" Rudra spoke in a broken voice.

Shivaay couldn't react at first, a little tear fell from his eye but he instantly came out of the shock as he knew he had to search annika first.

" Rudra you come back home, I will search for her..chalo Khanna"

Shivaay and Khanna reached the place and started searching for annika.
" aaannikkaa" Shivaay shouted and looked for her everywhere he could. He searched her madly for half an hour but couldn't find her. Finally all his strength surrendered, he fell on his knees and broke down shouting her name.

Someone was peeping from the tree, looking at shivaay.
" ma'am you should go  to sie now..he is so broken..I can't see him like this"
" yes Khanna ji, the time has come I will go to him now. Even I can't see him in this condition but you know I had to do it"
" yes annika ma'am please go "

So annika is totally safe and fine. So why she must have done this,what do you guys think?
And yes guys, the people will be revealed in the next update😀😀 thank you.