Anniversary gift ( part 1)

It was a really beautiful day, or It can be said that it was the day which marked 2 years to the most beautiful day of their lives. 2 years to the day when shivaay annika took the vows to become one not unwillingly but with utmost love for each other.
The day on which they became one due to destiny was also really special and Annika cherished it  by waking up at midnight, caressing her shivaay's forehead and planting a kiss on his cheeks, mentally thanking the stars for bringing her sun in her life. But she had decided to never mention that day in front of shivaay or celebrate it with him. The reason was that on the 2nd anniversary of their forced marriage, she planned a surprise for shivaay which lead to his breakdown and him indulging into a pool of guilt and it took days for him to come out of it. So annika mentally decided that they would only celebrate their "love marriage" but she herself would celebrate the forced marriage too cause whatever the circumstances may be, that day did give her the most precious gift of her life, her shivaay.

Coming back to today, it was a really beautiful day but someone was sitting on the bed with constant expressions showing grumpiness. She looked at the clock and muttered under her breath " bagadbilla" with an expression on her face which showed that the love of her life would be murdered the moment he entered their room. She looked at her room and the decorations she had done for him with so much love just when she heard a buzz on her mobile.

" I will be a little late today as I have a very important press conference. Don't forget to watch your handsome husband on the news channel. I have ordered your favourite chowpati style pav bhaji and it must be arriving soon. And once again, happy anniversary biwi"

" here I am busy planning a surprise for him and he sends me a message saying he is busy. Upar se he is complimenting himself. What kind of man I have married!! I must have lost all my brains the moment I fell in love with this tadibaaz who is so full of himself. If he would have forgotten our anniversary then also I would have forgiven him. But here he remembers it and still he isn't back home when I told him to come back early. He is asking me to watch news right, tomorrow he will be on headlines showing that a husband becomes a victim of domestic violence, the great shivaay Singh oberoi gers beaten up by his wife." she chuckled at her own sentence. But anger resurfaced her again and she threw the mobile just like her jaan does.

She looked at the clock again. " it's time for shivaay's press conference. But why should I watch his press conference, for him only his work his important, biwi jaaye to jaaye ulta bhaad me jaaye. But he watches my interviews everytime he can't be with me just so that I don't feel nervous by feeling his presence. Ek kaam kar annika, you keep the TV on but don't look at him. Yes, that's a fantastic idea..you are so smart annika " she raising her imaginary collar.

She put the TV on and sat turning to the other side with her constant grumpy face. She heard him say" good evening ladies and gentlemen"
" if he would have seen the time, he woukd know it's not good evening but good night, whatever it is his voice sounds so hot" thought annika blushing to herself.

" I have a very important news to share with you all"
" ha..your market revenue doubled aur kuch" annika shouted.
" actually it's about my wife, my annika. I have a really important news to share about her. I feel immense pride in saying that my wife Annika is not just Annika, she is Annika Harshvardhan Trivedi"
Listening to this annika turned around instantly and saw shivaay speak while a tear of pride fell from him eyes. Unknowingly tears started to flow from her eyes too.
" My father In law was a really respected man. Sorry for this late announcement, but he was accused of completely false charges due to my own Bua. I had decided I would announce only after he gets rid of all the charges by legal procedures. I am so happy that my wife Annika and my sister gauri are his daughter and I am even more happy and proud to be his son in law. Thank you so much for coming here and I hope my father in law is spoke of with utmost respect in the media. Good night"

With this his press conference ended and annika didn't know how to react. The felt her cheeks with her hands and realised that her tears had not stopped and may be she didn't even want to stop them cause they were not just tears, they were a mixture of happiness, pride, satisfaction and love. She had no other ways of expressing her emotions except the tears. She just wanted to hug him tight and never let him go. She couldn't wait for him to come back, every second was like years for her now. She needed him in pain but she needed him in happiness more cause throughout her life she had no one to share her happiness and achievements with.

Some unknown place:
Person 1" oh so harshvardhan's daughter annika is married to shivaay Singh oberoi.  This is big, we have to take advantage of it"
Person 2 " that's not even a question, ofcourse we have to take advantage "

To Be continued

So guys this is the first update and there will be 2 or 3 more updates. Please do give your feedback. Who do you think the unknown people are? Do give me suggestions on how to improve the story or comprehension too