Hide and trains

I made this drawing hope you like it. ALSO I FINALLY NAILED IT WITH THE HANDS. I was so proud of myself for this UwU.

Naruto POV

I start waking up and saw I was in the same place . My eye sockets hurts like hell. My body hurt. I grabbed my headband on my head and dragged it where my eye sockets are, but I'm not sure if I covered it well. 'hey Kura-nii do you think I covered it well?' I thought since he's in my mind. 'Just put it to a little to the bottom,kit ' Kura-nii said. I put it to the direction. 'Actually take it of and put it on to a little to the bottom so your hair can cover it.' Kura-nii said. I did as he said. 'Perfect' 

'Thanks Kura-nii !" I said as I accidentally bumped to the wall of the alleyway, I think because I can't see.

'Omg are you okay? Heh, sorry I forgot you don't know how to do chakra waves , or that you can't sense anything, I'll give you directions to your apartment...wait today you have to meet up to your team. I guess I'll teach you how to use chakra waves , or sense anything. I'll give you the directions by using my chakra waves , okay kit. You can call me Kurama if you want( I add that because it keeps autocorrecting me whenever I put -nii ).'Kura-nii said.

'Thanks Kurama' I said in my mind.

       After Kurama led me to my destination to my team. He said he didn't sense anything. So it must me early . Then  Kurama taught me how to sense for objects while him being in my mind, because it's the only thing for now to teach me while him being hidden in my mind. After an hour and a half I got a hang of it but then Kurama used his chakra waves and sense two people a mile away. So I decided to sit besides a tree. Waiting and resting.

"Oi dobe , what are you doing this early, and why are you putting you headband over your eyes?" I'm guessing it Sasuke than the other one must be following him so I'm guessing Sakura too.

" One I came here early because I woke up early, and I'm wearing this to train myself to the world while not see so I can train my sensory skills, Teme ." I spat out the last part.

"YOU IDIOT DONT TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!" Sakura yelled while I sense something coming to my face.

" KIT MOVE TO THE LEFT!" Kurama yelled.

           I did as he said and move. I guess I dodge it.

"Kit I can sense that their emotions are shocked" kurama laughed.

'You can sense emotions?' I asked.

"Of course, I'll teach it to you later." Kurama said.

    "Dobe how did you know that was coming when you can't see with your headband in front  of your eyes?" Sasuke asked.

"Like I said training with sensory skills, TO BECOME HOKAGE SO I MUST BE SKILLED , BELIEVE IT!!" I said yelled.

"Baka.." I heard Sakura mumbled.

     As time went by I assumed we just stand waiting for Kakashi sensei. But I can feel them staring me by their directions.

"Yo" Kakashi sensei said .

I turned to the directions where I heard the voice from.

To be continued

589 word see you guys later hope you like this chapter I'll make another under a week next time, well I'll try. bye. 😃💅