'What the hell are they talking about'

Warning
Swearing (I mean why not😃)

Naruto POV
My footsteps slammed on the ground as I ran. I felt some stares, but ignore it.Oh shit, oh shit, I'm so late! Dammit it took me so long to pack and clean my eye sockets from all the blond that coming through. Also not to mention my headband had blood too, but good thing I clean my eye sockets and tighten the headband against my eyes. So the blood won't go spill between my face and headband. I also know my way by using chakra waves without no one noticing.

I ran faster knowing my way through as Kurama keep sleeping in my mind. Who knew that he was so dangerous, yet so lazy, but I like that about him. I can feel familiar chakra. It was everyone who was assigned to this mission, even Kakashi. Wow I'm that late.

"Naruto why are you late?!" Sakura yelled at me. I can hear anger in her voice. Yeah I would be mad at me too. Now quick make an excuse.

"I overslept." I said.

"At least he have a better excuse than Kakashi sensei," Shikamaru said.

"Oi, I'm right here you know." Kakashi said, trying to get everyone to understand he was there the whole time.

"Alright everyone ready?" Asuma sensei asked.

"HAI!" We all said.

As we walked to where gramps told us where to go, silence stalk us. I heard birds chirping, leaves blowing and hitting the ground, footsteps marching, I missed my vision. I wish one day I can see the world instead in my head. I kept sending Chakra waves, for my own sake.

Until I felt someone chakra coming next to me. It was Kakashi sensei Chakra. I think he was just bored and decided to break the awkward silence between all of us.

"So Naruto , I'm guessing you improved on your sensing abilities, can you tell me how?" Kakashi ask me with a curious voice. I can sense that everyone stared at us, but then they decided to talk to the others.

"Well I used chakra waves to keep me on track, believe it." I said with a wide smile.

"Wow, that suspicious smart......" I can hear him muttered. Dammit, of course he would suspect that, eh whatever. "Anyway, how did you figure out how to use chakra waves?" He asked.

"Well, I don't really improve on I-" I was cut off by my lie. I felt a different different chakra. It was from no one from the village. I can feel they're chakra from behind us and the tree that they were hiding at. I guess they're trying to his their chakra. There were 1,2,4 people, they must be the intruders.

     They shot a kunai trying to go for my head. I can sense everyone was confused. I caught it with my index and middle finger. Then threw it the way where the unknown chakra was from. I ran to the source of the chakra. I can feel someone grab me, that wasn't from my comrades. I flip the person over. Two more charge at me with full speed, they were coming for me in different direction. I can't sense fast chakra source. I haven't improved that much. I jumped on the branch hanging from it. I heard a thump. I guess they crash to each other. But I can sense the fourth one leaving. I felt Kakashi, Asuma, and other fighting the three.

       I ran towards the one source that was trying to escape but MY DUMBASS, WHO DIDNT EVEN THINK ABOUT THE OTHER SURROUNDING, CRASH TO A DAMN TREE.

      I laid there for a minute. I sense a large amount of Chakra coming to me. They were all different so I'm guessing they were finish fighting.

"Naruto are you o-" Neji got cut off by my voice.

"Yes, but the fourth one escaped." I said.

"What are you talking about fou-" I was about to answer Asuma sensei answered but then I couldn't move, and felt a cold metal part by my throat. 'What the hell is going on?!'

"Who are you?" I heard Kakashi sensei asked, I'm guessing he was the one holding the metal by my throat. Then Shikamaru is holding me with his Shadows.

"W-what are you talking about?" I accidentally stutter from how scared I was.

"You can't be Naruto." I heard Shikamaru said with venom in his voice.

'What the hell are they talking about?'

_________________________________

OHHH CLIFFHANGER. HAHAHA SORRY 😅😂

Don't worry I'll update soon. But I think you guys hate when I do cliffhanger huh? Yeah same, but it's the only way for you guys to be excited for the next chapter 😂

Anyway love you thank you for the support. BYE.  ♥️♥️♥️ 795 words