You got me all wrong!

This chapter will mention Child protection services and PETA, have fun 😃💀

Naruto POV
"You. Know what the hell we're talking about, IMPOSTER!" Sakura yelled. Wait do they think I'm working with the INTRUDERS?! What the hell?!

"Guys, it's not what it looks like!" I yelled desperately trying to get out of Shikamaru shadow possession and trying to move away from the kunai that was pressed near my throat.

"So this is not the Dobe?" Sasuke said with a 'I don't give a fuck' voice.

"I mean know that I think about it 'Naruto' never acts like this." Neji said. I heard all of their voices with agreement.

I then sense something approaching the headband. IT WAS A KAKASHI SENSEI HAND, HE'S GOING TO GRAB IT OFF. I can't let anyone see my eyeless face. I look ugly, also I don't want this to hold me back from mission. The hand grabbed my headband but right when it was about to pull I yelled.

"WAIT!" I yelled, the hand  stop and let go of the headband, they were all shocked. "I'm not a traitor." I say. "Let me go and I will answer your question on why do you think I'm a traitor." I say.

"And how do we know you won't run away, imposter?!" I heard Kiba yell.

"How can I prove it to you that I'm not an imposter?" I say desperately. I felt stares all around me. My headband was a little loose, I'm afraid it will fall off.

"Tell me something that Naruto would know and only some of us know." I heard Kakashi sensei voice said sternly. I had an idea what to say, but I only have to say it to Kakashi sensei because it mess up.

"Kakashi sensei come here, I want to whisper to you because it only what me and you know, everyone back up." I say smiling. I can tell they were hesitant because they didn't do as I say for a minute. But I heard a lot of step back and one step up front. But the shadow possession was still on me. I check my chakra waves and it was only Kakashi sensei who can hear me since the other were far enough for me to tell him.

"Ok now what are you going to say?" Kakashi asked. I chuckled a little.

"Are you sure you want me to tell you, because this prove I'm not an imposter." I say with a sadistic voice.

"Just say it." Kakashi sensei said running out of patience.

"You pegged me in the ass when we first train." I whispered to him.

"WHAAT??!" He said out loud.

"KAKASHI ARE YOU OKAY MY YOUTHFUL FRIEND, DO YOU WANT US TO COME?!" I heard bushier brow sensei yelled.

"NO NOT YET!" Kakashi sensei yelled back. "Naruto what do you mean?"

"Really? You really don't remember when you pegged me in the ass? At the bell test. Your lucky I didn't call PETA or Child protection services on you." I said.

"Naruto it was just to throw you off. But why PETA? Child protection services make more sense?" Kakashi sensei said.

"OHH NOW IM NARUTO, when I mentioned that incident, you know it me." I say wanting to punch his face.

"Ok , I  can trust you a little if you are Naruto because only your comrades and I know about that, but still, you could've ask the real Naruto and forced it out and now you're spying on us." Kakashi sensei said.

"Oh COME THE FUCK ON!" I yelled frustrated.

"Kakashi hurry up there, Shikamaru can't hold it that long!" I heard Asuma sensei yell from afar. I can sense that he is coming closer by my chakra waves. "Is everything okay Kakashi." Asuma sensei asked.

"Asuma sensei should I report Kakashi sensei to child protection services becau-mmffmhh." I was cut off by Kakashi sensei hand.

"Yes everything fine." Kakashi sensei said. What a bitch(sorry Kakashi but readers need entertainment)

"Mhfmhfmmhhhh" I said trying to deny it.

"Anyway, Naruto we will discuss this later, but you will be supervise when we get to the camp site, okay." Kakashi said, removing his hand from my mouth. He was about to take off my headband against my eyes but I said.

"Ok but if take it off, I'm telling PETA, or child protection services about the 'incident'" I whispered to him.

"What is he talking about?" I heard Asuma sensei ask.

"Nothing let's go, tell Shikamaru he can take a break." I heard Kakashi sensei say. We started to walk to the group and we moved on going to the camp site.

*Yawn* Sup Kit, what did I miss?" I heard Kurama said in my mind.

'Hehe long story short, I'm in trouble...'

___________________________________

Sorry for the cliffhanger last chapter but thanks for still being there. Thank you for the support, hope you have a nice day,

Tell me what was your favorite part of this chapter 😃💀

Anyway bye, 834 words