You want me to teach you?

No one POV

"Morning kit, whatcha doing?" Kurama asked Naruto in his head. As Naruto kept picking up the branches for the fire.

"Just picking up some woods for the fire." Naruto said out loud, but no one was around him. He pick up the fat branches that wood be great for fires.

"Oh guess what!" Kurama said excitedly, wagging his 9 tails.

"My parents are coming to visit me?" Naruto asked sarcastically and laughing out loud.

"YES!!" Kurama said happily.

"Wait, are you serious?" Naruto was shocked to hear that, since they were dead, how would they visit him?

"NOPE!" Kurama yelled than started to dying from laughter. Naruto also chuckled at it.

"Damn, well what is it?"Naruto asked Kurama. Picking the last branch he can hold.

"I just realize you can have your sight back, bu-" Kurama was cut off by  Naruto screaming with excitement out of his lungs.

"OMG REALLY?!" Naruto yelled in excitement, jumping up and down.

"Hold your tails, there is something you should know, you won't get your eyes but in your socket it will light up when your looking, also you'll be color blind." Kurama said sadly.

"So I'll have sans eyes ..." Naruto said as though of it.

"Uhh yeah? But you'll be colorblind." Kurama said awkwardly.

"I don't care, as long I get my sight back!" Naruto said jumping up and down with the branches in his hands.

"But it will take 2 months or 3 to get your sight back...ANYWAY goodnight son!" Kurama said in his head already snoring.

"Wai- huh, Kurama I still have questions-" Naruto was cut off by a loud snoring from the gigantic fox in his head.

"Naruto who in the hell are you talk too?" Neji came from the trees behind, with a lot of good branches in his hand for the fire. Naruto use his Chakra waves to make sure he is looking at the right direction.

"Sasuke parents." Naruto said smiling with thumbs up, as he joke.

"Naruto that messed up, now answer me!" Neji said with serious tone. Naruto put his hand up in defense.

"Okay okay....I was talking to my parents." Naruto said putting a fake frown and a serious tone but knew he was joking.

"Ok be serious." Neji said crossing his arms. He narrowed his eyes at Naruto, watching his movements.

"It true, they right here," Naruto said jokingly pointing at his right side. Neji thought it was serious.

"What are they saying?!" Neji said activating his byukugan , he was a little panic.

"Calm down, I was joking, anyway are you two done getting your branches?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah but you didn't answer me-" Neji was cut off by Naruto skipping past him.

"THEN LETS GO." Naruto said as he started running to the directions to the camp. Neji was out of words, but he shrugged it off, he thought Naruto was just being an idiot.

-at the camp-

"We are back!" Naruto said running to the camp alone.

"Where is Shikamaru and Neji?" I got more stares on me.

"Dead." I said jokingly, but that was a mistake that he said. It because he gets pinned by Kakashi.

"What did you do?!" Kakashi said as he chokes him by the tree,

"Ick ack joekig" Naruto tries to manage to say.

"I'm sorry what was that?" Kakashi said letting go of him. Naruto fell to the ground.

"D- *cough* Damn you crazy! I SAID I WAS JOKING!" Naruto scream at him.

"Oh...well ok that good." Kakashi said as he walks away with sweats on his forehead.

"Wow, your not going to apologize?!" Naruto yelled. Everyone else pretending they didn't see anything.

"I CANT HEAR YOU! IM FEDDING MY PET ROCK!" Kakashi tells walking away.

"Naruto....hah.. you could've waited for us, also don't run off like that!" Neji yelled running up to him. "Why are you on the ground?" Neji asked.

"First, where is Shikamaru?"Naruto asked. Coughing still.

"He decided he rather walk, and knowing him, he'll be back in 72 hours." Neji said crossing his arms "now you answer me" Neji said.

"My sensei choke me. It because I made a joke" Naruto said with a smile and a thumbs up.

"Whatever I'm going to talk to hinata, see ya." Neji said walking off. Naruto got up and brushed all the dust off of him. But then he heard footsteps coming up him quickly, Naruto was in his defense from until he heard a familiar voice.

"NARUTO MY YOUTHFUL FRIEND GUESS WHA- AHH" Lee yelled as he trip and fell on top of Naruto, bumping his head.

"Owww..." they both say.

"Lee?! What was that for?!" I yelled at him. (Poor Lee ☹️)

"WELL MY YOUTHFUL FRIEND I WISH TO JOIN THE TRAINING YOUR DOING! AND YOU TO TEACH ME!!!" Lee said getting off of Naruto. Then picked up Naruto from the ground. "WOW MY FRIEND, YOU ARE VERY LIGHT.... HAVE YOU BEEN EATING ENOUGH?!" Lee yelled in a worry tone.

"Uhh, yeah, thanks for picking me up and being concerned, I guess... Anyway, you want to join me in what?" Naruto said in a not so sure tone.

"I WANT TO JOIN YOU IN YOUR SENSING TRAINING!" Lee said putting one fist up.

____________________________________

Hello guys, I hope you like it, also thank you very much for the support, it motivates me when you guys comments. I love talking to you all , anyway have a amazing, great, lovely, awesome, good, perfect, normal, special, beautiful , pretty, fantastic, comfortable DAY!!! Love you!!!  927 words.