What the fu-

Naruto POV

      We all continued walking after that 'interrogation' but they all decided to keep an eye on me, so fuck me. Anyway, the trip to the spot we are going to camp in was...quite peaceful before that 'interrogation'. So now it was just like stares were burning through me.

"Hey Kit I'm going back to sleep, if ya need help, don't wake me." Kurama chuckled a little, only joking about not waking him up.

'Really, you just slept like, seven minutes ago?!' I thought in my head with disbelief.

"I'm mean what more better than relaxing and sleeping?" Kurama asked.

'I don't know, don't you have any hobbies that you can do?' I asked kurama.

"I like to think about killing the villagers, mocking my enemy, the one tail, sleeping and talking to you." Kurama said causally.

'Oh ok, I mean you do you I guess.' I thought.

'Anyway goodnight!" Kurama said.

'But it's the afterno-' I was cut off by Kurenia voice.

"Alright we finally made it, everyone get comfortable because we going to stay here for the night." She said.  I used my Chakra waves to help me put all my stuff, once we all set, the weather changed to coldness.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE GET SOME WOOD FOR THE FIRE, THIS WILL ALSO BE A LISTEN OF SURVIVAL!" I heard Gai sensei yelled.

"OF COURSE GAI SENSEI!" I heard Lee yelled back. I felt Tenten, Sakura, Kiba and Neji chakra around me. I heard them sigh.

"Am I the only one that thought they were father and son?" I asked them.

"Your not the only one..." I heard Sakura say.

"Wait, their not?" I heard Kiba asked.

"Okay everyone groups of three, you guys get the woods , Basswood are the best to be set on fire, so if you see them, get em, this is just for you guys to learn how to get which wood for a fire for a survival or emergency." I heard Asuma sensei say, I can smell smoke, so I'm guessing he smoking right now.

'But I can't see shit.' I thought in my head.

"Okay so the group of getting woods for the fire, group one Kiba, Shino, Lee, group two Hinata, Sasuke, Tenten, group three, Sakura, Ino, Choji, group four, Shikamaru, Neji, and Naruto." Kakashi sensei said as I felt stares.

"NOW GO MY YOUTHFUL CHILDREN!" Gai yelled which made me flinch a little from his loud voice.

"YES GAI SENSEI!" Then we all split up. I followed Neji and Shikamaru Chakra.

As we walked through the forest, it was quite peaceful. Still cold, but peaceful. Listening to leaves getting crush, wind blowing through my hair, headband loosening. I grab the two end of the string of the Handbands that is against my eyes, and tighten it.

"So what's your guys favorite food?" I heard Shikamaru asked, is he trying to find a way to interrogate me?

"Mine is herring soba, what about your Naruto ." His voice was weird when he mentioned my name, why don't they mind their fucking business.

"Miso ramen from Ichiraku ." I said . "ANYWAY , let's get to work, the faster we go, the easier we can get this over with! BELIEVE IT!" I say in the last part to convince it me.

"M'kay, let's look for the best wood." I heard Neji said.

'The problem is that I can't see💀' I thought in my head.
____________________________________

Thank you for the support and patience, anyway hope you enjoyed this, bye love y'all 586 words.