Clone Wars Cover story (Updated Again)

This is a spinoff story that JuanDeleon198 is thinking about. He told me in the private message about a clone origin story for our Clone boys.

So I thought of making the cover and I think it turned out well. This will be either be made by me (If I finished one of the stories as I can only work on 2 stories per time), JuanDeleon198, or mothrashines3

Here's the Cover:

Offical Title: A Clone's Journey: A Commander John, Joseph Chan, and their unit origin story or in a short simple way, A Clone's Journey

Summary: Takes place before "Juan X Charlie" story arc, we go through the entire journey of Commander John, Joseph Chan, and their units before they met and created their own unit that will become famous and take more brutal missions thar even the Galactic Marines can't handle, The Clone Commando Marines, without a Jedi Commander, thoughtout the Clone Wars. From the Kamino to the later parts of the Clone Wars.

I like to think of Commadner John leading his own unit without a Jedi Commander and even commanding his own ship.
I also think that John (and possibly Joseph Chan) will have a mutation that has him age slowier than the average Clones who aged twice as fast.
Joesph Chan might start out as a normal Clone Trooper before he did something that impressed the GRA officials and the Jedi that he was train to become a Clone Commando. He face prejudice from other Clone Commandos due to him not offical being trains to be a commando from brith and just a normal clone stealing their thing.

For the Clone Commando Marines, they are like the US Marines. Even tougher than the Galactic Marines. They are made out of harden veterans and volunteers. Their trainning is intense and hard just like today's USMC Boot Camp with the instructors shouting insults to toughten them up. They also have better tactics and strategy such as taking cover instead of fighting in lines similar to a Colonial Army from the 19th Century.

These guys are the best of the best.

Hope you like this idea.

Main Characters:

*Commander John (One of the Main Lead)