New Gate: Thus The JSDF Fought There Idea

Here are some new ideas if I added the Gate anime to my Neo-Axis series.

#1 (Optional)

I love ArmyGroupCenter's story that I decided to add this to my Neo-Axis series

I love ArmyGroupCenter's story that I decided to add this to my Neo-Axis series. However there will be some creative liberties taken including the Main Clone Character having a name and the Bad Batch don't exist in this universe.

According to ArmyGroupCenter himself, the Galatic Republic and the Earth Nations war ended in a statemate but it was a major defeat for the Japanese. He says that the Republic shot one of their citizens and the Galactic Senate wanted to punish those responible. The Glactic Senate acts similar to the Roman Senate where the oligarchs are too afraid and react violently if they oppose their influence or positions. I'm sorry ArmyGroupCenter if I have misinterpeted why this was a Japanese defeat.

#2

This idea was recommended by AdikpogideMesa himself who suggusts that the Avatar universe should be in Korra's time instead and I agree

Summary:
This is where Gate: Thus The Grand Clone Army the Republic Fought Here! arc will diverge from ArmyGroupCenter's timeline. In this timeline, a new Gate opens up to a Third world of the Avatar universe. The Imperial Republic and their closest Earth nations (excluding the United States due to them distrusting the Imperial Republic. Not Anti-American by the way) sent an expedition force to discover this world. They discover the nations of the Avatar world during Book 4 and assited Avatar Korra and his allies and defeated the Earth Empire.

Now the Imperial Republic and most of the Earth nations have diplomatic relations toward the United Republic of Nations while trying to improve the conditions for the ones living in the Avatar world. However unknownst to both the Imperial Republic and its allies, the Neo-Axis are watching from behind and have give the United States of this universe a chance to not only win superitory over all the Earth Nations but also the Imperial Republic. They staged flaseflag attacks to make it look like they were staged by either the Imperial Republic or the United States.