Wolfenstein In Special Region Concept Idea

Warning: Two arts are from xjames2001. I'll have to remove it if he gets pretty angry with me. I only put it here to show what my concept idea will be if I put it in the series and to give everyone a better understanding. Keep in mind they won't make it to the final stage. Also there will be some details that won't be proper for younger viewers.

I happen got some interest in xjames2001's "Wolfenstein In The Special Region" story arc and I thought of adding it to my series. However there will be some creative liberties from his story including adding BJ Blazkowicz's daugthers. I have only read a bit of the story and I'll try to read more when I have time. If everyone has some ideas, you are free to express it in the comments as more ideas can allow the story idea to become more interesting.

Here the overall plot: (Note some of these ideas might not make it to the final story arc)

Just like xjames2001, William Joseph Blazkowicz (Takes place after The New Colossus but will take a different turn from Youngblood) is teleported into the Special Region along with a Panzerhund which he then reprograms (It's from his story) where he links up with the United Nations (and optional, the Imperial Republic, Cold War era United Nations, and United Republic of Nations) and reveals that he is from a world where the Nazis won World War 2 with powerful technology of Da'at Yichud. There he will form the American Resistance along with his new allies then planned a coalition to take back his universe from the Nazis or so he thought. Because Hans Von Heinkels would peacefully overthrow the weak reich and convincing many of its soldiers and Aryan people to join the more powerful Germannia Reich in a similar fashion to Napoleon's return from Elba and how he was able to rally back support of the French people. He did this by showing of both him and his alliance's acheviement on his conquest of the Omniverse thus convincing everyone that they are better off with the Neo-Axis

Here are some videos to give you some ideas:

For the Nazi characters from the inspired story arc from xjames2001, they will have the same name, look, and some of their personalities. After Hans von Heinkels peacefully overthrown the weak reich and annex the former Third Reich into the more powerful Germannia Reich, the main Nazi characters of the story arc either join the new reich or chose to joined the Coalition (they're still committed to the Nazi cause, just trciking the coalition that they defected) or simply are eliminated by the New Reich.
Then the Germannia Reich and its allies either staged flase attacks on the coalition which one faction/countries accuse each other of attacking the others while Neo-Axis undercover agents gather important information on their military units and info they can use or launch a suprise offensive with the element of suprise or a combination of both. The Germannia Reich will attack the Modern Day Earth and parts of the Special Region, the Raijingudoragon Empire invades the Avatar World, Fascist Roman Empire the rest of the Special Regions, Axiscons conquer the areas full of Energon and Cybertronian technologies left from a long ago, and the Galactic Empire (Anyone want to come up with a better name to show how John's Universe of Emperor Palatine is now aligned with the Neo-Axis and will destroy all alternate versions of his empire and himself who he viewed as weaklings) invade the Imperial Republic under Emperor Vader.
Many of the coalition's forces are hit pretty hard and many units are destroyed. Not even William Joseph Blazkowicz and the American Resistance didn't stood a chance as they are being wiped out although they do put up a good fight. They will also be shock at the brutality of the Imperial Dragon Army that makes all the Nazi brutality they seen as tames and a child (even if they did cruel experiment or experiments). William Joseph Blazkowicz is captured by the Neo-Axis (you are free to suggust any ideas how BJ Blazkowicz should get captured because I feel like in the previous books, I think he went down too easily and I want to make him feel more like the one we played as). With the greatest Nazi menace captured, the Neo-Axis leaders decide they should analyze him to better understand his strategies and tatics so they can crush the OEF while ensuring he suffers a lot and once they are done with him, they will shoot him in the head. Luckily the OEF (with information from Shino Kuribayashi who was able to escape from a death march similar to the Bataan Death March but more brutal) are planning Operation Wolfenstein to rescue Terror Billy and the other prisoners.