Remade Covers of @mothrashines3 stories

These are some remakes of the covers of mothrashines3's spin-off stories. Since his account dissappeared without a truce, I'm asking a request to everyone to do the lost spin-off stories. It's only an option, not forcing everyone to do it. You are all free to pick which story to work on.

I hope for mothrashines3's return real soon. If Annoywriter42 (formerly Slavparvez21) got hacked but came back, then so can mothrashines3.

========

*Transformers: Divine Resistance

Remake of: MW2 Task Force! (I changed the title because it was a little too kid's cartoonish and I wanted to make it serious

Remake of: MW2 Task Force! (I changed the title because it was a little too kid's cartoonish and I wanted to make it serious. Not too serious but a little bit dark)

Summary: "Cybertron, our home. For generations, it has been a peaceful world. Until pride and a lust for power divided us. Now we fight- enemies who were once our brothers. Our tragic war has ravaged Cybertron."
5 years since the defeat of the Fallen (otherwise known as Megatronus Prime) and Opronix is recongize as being the lost and forgotten Thirteenth prime known as The Arisen or Optimus Primw. Hope is risen when the Autobots dsicover that their previous leader, Sentinel Prime, who they believed was dead, is in static lock on moon. Things couldn't get worse but it did.

The Empire of the Rising Sun came out of nowhere and invaded Earth. They attacked everyone including the Autobots and the Decepticons with Sentinel Prime and some Cybertronians joinning that group. Left with no choice, Optimus Prime and his older brother, Megatron joined forces together along with some beings from different universes joinning in their defense of Earth against the Rising Sun. However this would show Megatron and Optimus Prime the brutality and the grey side of human warfare.

Note: While the story will be in a similar storyline as Dark of the Moon, it is rather in my vision of the Transformers universe. This universe Transformers are a mix of all continuities with the exception of Shattled Glass and Transformers: Animated

*Ninjago: Rising Storm