Gate: Thus The JDSF Fought There idea

Here is my idea for when the Mulitverse Expeditionary Force goes to the Gate: Thus The JDSF Fought There Universe.

I been thinking of a ship between one member of the group and a character from the Gate universe and I thought Commander John (JuanDeleon198's OC) Shino Kuribayashi.

Commander John X Shino Kuribayashi

Before you all go bannannas, it's only a concept idea

Before you all go bannannas, it's only a concept idea. According to Wiki page of Gate: Thus The JSDF Fought There, Shino has longed for a man to date with but only if they can best her in martial arts in a "friendly spar". Any guy who fails will be dumped by Shino Kuribayashi. I thought that maybe John could make a good match to Shino. I'm not sure how but he'll beat her in her sparring contest somehow.

I'm also starting to be concern how there might be some readers who will complain that I'm going to provide all the female characters as love interests. Well it's okay but just don't make them too much reliant on the male characters while also trying not to make them Mary Sue types (Female Characters who have no flaws and overpowered)

Here is another idea I have been thinking of. This is only a concept.

I don't own this poster

I don't own this poster. It's true owner belongs to AdikpogideMesa otherwise known as snitchpogi12. If you are seeing this, here's my apology note:

I'm not trying to steal your idea, just happen to like your idea but taking some creative liberties with it. If you get mad at me, well I'll detele it. You haven't respond in the private messages but I can understand that you are busy with other stuff.

Now let me explain my idea:

After the Fire Nation attacked Ginza thus the 2nd Battle of Ginza. While the JSDF and allied forces were able to push back the invaders and captured men and equipment, the Fire Nation escape with mny captured Japanese and Foreigners, who were just visiting Japan at the time, to turn them into slaves. After this attack, the UN and Japan assembled another task force to go into the Avatar world. They would assit Aang and his friends to take down the Fire Nation.

Unknownst to all sides, the Raijingudoragon Empire (Invade the Avatar World) and the Fascist Roman Empire (Will sent agents to aid in the ones loyaled to the former Imperial Empire which the UN overthrew)are making plans to invade the Special Region and the Avatar World.

Luckily thr United Allies (The official Mulitverse Resistance Group) arrived first and will stop the Dragon Empire and Roman Empire's expansion plan.