•SCHOOL FAILURE•

PICO POV:

Its 6:30 in the morning..I'm laying on my bed looking at my ceiling. Sadly I woke up, I took a shit ton of pills before I went to bed. So I was shocked that I had woken up- or that I was still breathing. I got up and started to get ready for school. By "get ready" I didn't mean do my hair and take a shower and stuff. I just ment get up, put on a white button up long sleeve shirt, barely even tie my tie because I have no fucking clue how. Put on my black pants and my red shoes. I dont even bother looking at my hair in the mirror. I just put water in it, slick it back, then I'm ready to go. Some strands fall in my face but I could care less. I was looking down the hallway to see my mom leaving for work.
Pico's Mom: "hey son, I'm leaving to work early if you would like a ride to school?"

Pico: "hell no. I'm riding my skateboard to school, bye."
I said walking out the door. I would NEVER let my mom take me to school, hell no. I rather jump off into a pool of lava then have her seen with me. I start riding to school and I have no idea really how to get there. The only way I know I'm going the right way is when I see that blue haired freak and his annoying ass friends. They ride their skate boards on the other side of the sidewalk from me. They all skateboard except Cherry(Gf- no shes not Keith's gf) she roller blades.

I get to school and shove my skate bored in the racks outside the school and chain it down so no one can take it. I walk inside then walk to my friends table. Before school actually starts, the whole school sits in the cafeteria until the bell rings. I sit down and they were all talking.

Darrell: "DUDE! I cant believe that happened...like how are you gonna say you got weed then not give me the weed?? Like come on man-"

Marisa: "I could care less. My daddy will buy me more if I ask for it"

Nene: "Shut up Mari we get it- yo daddy has money."

Cage: "Oh daddy please! Give me more weed daddy! I'll do anything..♡♡"

*everyone laughing except Pico and Marisa*

These guys are completely idiot's. Stupid druggies like me. All of us are atleast failing 1 class- and we cant even do something without being Zooded or high. Everyone in this dam high school is scared of us. We beat the shit outa people for sport. Not to mention...I carry a gun in my pants.

Darrell: "Hey pick what's good man- you weren't answered yo phone last night dawg. Shittt- though yo ass was dead."

Pico: "Haha very funny D. But no I just passed out earlier than expected. My mom had me run errands with her all day after school so my ass was tired." In actuality, I was trying to commit. I wasn't gonna tell them that though. I'm not that stupid.

Marisa: "I was worried about you baby~" she said leaning over to kiss my cheek. I'm not dating Marisa, we are not committed. She likes me and..well I dont even know if I like her. She's a girl with beautiful white hair and black in the front. She has a slim body and is probably the prettiest girl in school, but I just dont feel right dating her. I have no clue why I've never wanted to date her or any girl to be exact. Just not my type of thing.

The bell rings and we head off to our first class of the day, I have Social Studies while all my friends have other classes. I get into class last obviously- and I sit down in the back like I always do. The teacher begans roll and call our names. Then that's when I see him running into the class. Keith.