•ONLY WE KNOW•

PICO POV:

School was over now and I could see my friends waiting for me.

Darrell: "hey! You gonna come with us today?"

Cage: "Nene has 3 vapes to pass around" I looked around and saw Keith separating from his friends so he could ride his skateboard to the library. I wanted to go..but my friends would think I'm up to something..

Pico: "I..I cant I gotta..go home and..help..my..m-mom.."

Marisa: "...whatever." she started to walk away, Cage and Nene followed.

Darrell: "tell your mom I said hello, see you later Pick" he fist bumped me and started walking away with Marisa and them.

Pico: "Yeah..see yah.." I started walking to what seemed like towards my house. But when they couldn't see me I started walking to the library. It started sprinkling rain, so I rode faster. I chained my skateboard and rushed inside before it started pouring. I walked to the back of the library and saw Keith at our table reading that same book..

Pico: "Hey.." I said sitting infront of him.

Keith: "H-Hey..sorry about earlier..I didn't- I wasn't looking..I-"

Pico: "Hey..hey no no, it's okay. I wasn't looking either..thanks for uhh..the tie" I kinda tugged on it a little.

Keith: "oh..no problem" he smiled a little. That made me feel more comfortable..his smile made me relax. We started studying and about 1 hour later I realized how close we were. His leg was bumped up against mine and our arms were touching. My face was red and my hands kept shaking..Keith would grab my hand and tell me to just concentrate on the work and not worry about whatever I was worring about. What he didn't know was I was shaking because he was so close..not that I didn't want him close. In a matter of fact I want him closer, as close as possible.

Keith: "there! You got it right!"

Pico: "w..wait I actually got it right??"

Keith: "yeah! You did all by yourself I wasn't helping you at all" his face lit up and so did mine.

Pico: "I-..I did it! Wait I actually did it oh my god! Hahah!" I was really happy- so happy I ended up actually ended up standing up and hugging Keith. He hesitated but hugged me back tightly as I did as well. Then I realized what I was doing and looked at him. Arms still around his waist and him bumped up against me.

Pico: "I- I'm sorry- I didn't mean to jump at y- you like that" God I dont wanna move..

Keith: "Its okay- y- you were excited! I'm proud of you.."..hes proud of me? No one is ever proud of me..why hasn't he moved..why is he still so close, why are his hands still on my chest..soon or later I realized that we had moved our heads closer and my forehead was on his. I was really close to him. He actually ended up putting his arms around my neck...were so close..I just wann-

*PHONE RINGING*

Keith: "Oh-h that's my ph-phone I'm sorry I'll be r-right back!" He answered the phone and walked outside..I was so close to him. My face is red and I'm sweating like crazy. I sat back down and tried to control my breathing. Shit..my pants tightened when we were close..what the hell is wrong with me..why do I feel like this why him why why why why make it stop make it stop stop stop stop stop st-

Keith: "Hey I'm back! Sorry it was my mom I forgot to tell her were I was at-...you okay?" I looked up at him and I could see that his face was red..but not as red as mine..