•PERFECTION•

PICO POV:

⚠️DRUGS, ARGUING⚠️

I didn't even bother going to class. I went straight to the bathroom with Darrell. Darrell was only there to stop me. He doesn't smoke.

Darrell: "Pick you're being ridiculous! Come on man you've been clean for months! Why start now!?"

Pico: "Hmmm, let me think. Oh yeah! The one person I could call mom lied to me andddd..oh and! The one person I actually like for once! Is also a lier."

Darrell: "Come on man! Yes okay your mother lied to you about your dad that's not okay, but she was scared Pick! She was scared you'd run off and try to kill them yourself!"

Pico: "Good idea, thanks Darrell."

Darrell: "no! Not a good idea! Just- give me that!" He smacked the vape out of my hand and held it.

Pico: "What are you gonna do? Smoke it? Yeah rig-" then he dropped it I'm the toilet.."DUDE- WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Darrell: "Whats wrong with me?! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE WHOS TRYING TO MESS UP YOUR LIFE AGAIN. WHEN ITS JUST NOW GETTING ON TRACK!"

Pico: "OH PLEASE- LIKE YOU CARE?! YOUR PROBABLY ONLY HERE BECAUSE MY MOM PAYS YOU TO KEEP ME SAFE OR SOME SHIT-"

Darrell: "HOW DOES THAT- WHAT?! YOUR MOTHER IS NOT PAYING ME SQUAT! I AM HERE BECAUSE I GENUINELY CARE ABOUT YOU PICO. I AM HERE BECAUSE YOU ARE ME BESTFRIEND- MY ONLY FRIEND I HAD SINCE I WAS 10! PICO I AM HERE BECAUSE I NEED YOU, JUST AS MUCH AS YOU FUCKING NEED ME.."

Pico: "...I don't need you..I don't need anyone..I hate everyone. I'm the guy who fails his classes I'm..I'm a mess.." I looked down and started crying and shaking..

Darrell: "...You've always been a mess..your stubborn, you hate school, you have a shit ton of problems...and you fell in love with someone who also has problems.." I looked up and him and he put his hands on my shoulders. "Everyone has problems Pick..some people don't have as many as others, but everyone has problems. But despite those problems they have people who will care for them beyond those problems. And one of those people...is Keith, he's never made you feel bad for not being school smart, he doesn't make fun of your home life, he doesn't mind the fact when your scared you want to hold his hand. Because Pico...he loves you Pico. He doesn't mind the problems you have because he never sees them, he knows their there but..when he sees you he doesn't see a fucked up- boy...he just sees you..and that's why you need to understand, he wasn't lying to make you angry. He is scared shit less to lose you..just like your scared to lose him.." I started crying more as I hugged Darrell. He was holding me tight, I could tell he was crying some too. Darrell always understood me...no matter how stubborn or stupid I was being..Darrell was always there. "Now- go apologize to him before I break your knees with a stick."

Pico: "Stick? I don't know man...that's gotta hurt.." We both smiled and started laughing, we walked out of the bathroom and we just walked out of school, Darrell never skips school but..today he let it slide since it's the end of the year. We got on the top of the school and just waited for school to let out. We had 8 hours alone..just talking and laughing. No vandalizing, no smoking. Just me and Darrell, like it was back in grade school. We layed there, then we heard the doors open and we heard kids leaving. Nows my chance to find Keith! We got of the roof and headed towards the crowd, I couldn't see anything. Then Darrell grabbed my phone-

Pico: "Hey! What are you doing??"

Darrell: "Finding Keith!" He unlocked the phone and called Keith. We heard it ring and started running in that direction.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 03, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

•The School Failure•..//Pico X Keith//(smut)(15+)(TW GUNS, DRUGS, ECT.)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें