•BLOODY BAR•

KEITH POV:

⚠️ART IS NOT MINE⚠️

I woke up in Pico's arms..it was warm i didn't want to move, but I had to pee badly. I sat up and my back starts acing. I got out of bed and instantly fell over- taking the covers on the bed with me. It instantly woke up Pico...

Pico: "I HAVE A AK-47 TRY ME-..oh..its just you" I scared him awake..

Keith: "S-sorry.." he stretched and groaned getting outa bed.

Pico: "Its fine, here ill help-" he picked me up and held me picking up the blanket as well. He sat on the bed and put me in his lap. He starts kissing my neck, mostly just tickling me-

Keith: "Stop! Thats tickles.." I said laughing "I can't walk.."

Pico: "I noticed...nahhhh you'll be fine" he said picking me up and walking to the bathroom then setting me against the wall. "You can shower and stuff if you like..do you need my help?" He said smirking. I hate this man..but my god i love him.

Keith: "no. I can do it mys-ELF-"...I fell over and he caught me.

Pico: "Yeahhhh no. I'm helping you~" Please drown me.

PICO POV:

Bathing with Keith is something I thought I'd never do. I sat in the tub and he sat between my legs.

Keith: "I wanna know how you can take a bath without bubbles."

Pico: "Idk..I grew up showering with the water hoes" I said smiling and closing my eyes while holding his hand.

Keith: "Must have been fun being able to wake up and do whatever you wanted..I can't eat without asking.."

Pico: "Excuse me? What- you never told me that??" I opened my eyes and looked at him.

Keith: "I mean..its not that important." What the hell is he talking about?? Is he okay-

Pico: "Keith is there something going on at home you're not telling me." He fell silent. "Keith. Answer me."

Keith: "N-no..no there's nothing going on. Just leave it alone.." lier.

After the bath we got out got dressed and started heading outside. Darrell asked if we wanted to go out and eat with them for lunch. We started walking to the school where Nene said she'd pick us up. As soon as she saw Keith she knew everything.

Nene: "you mother fucker...I SAID KEEP THE BABY PURE AND THEN YOU GO AND KNOCK HIM UP."

Pico: "I DIDN'T KNOCK HIM UP IDIOT- it was with consent and at least he's walking so I didn't do anything to hurt him." I said crossing my arms.

Keith: "I couldn't walk this morning."

Pico: "Shut up your perfectly fine puppy-"

Darrell: "...wtf did you just call him"

Nene: "P..PUPPY? HAHAH-"

Darrell: "-snort- Hahaha! Dude you got some stories to tell us- get yo asses in the car!" He said still laughing. My face was red and so was Keith's. I helped him get in the car then I got in, he was sitting between me and Darrell again.

Nene: "hehe..puppy"

Pico: "IF YOU DONT SHUT UP NENE I WILL BREAK YOUR KNEE CAPS WITH A STICK"

Darrell: "woooo! A stick- that's gotta hurt" we got the the mall, we were gonna eat inside a restaurant that inside the mall. We got off the car and started walking towards the entrance. I was holding Keith's hand and he was holding my hand as well as hugging my arm. Then..Marisa pulled up in her dad's car..