•IDC WHO SEES•

PICO POV:

1 month later..

I woke up and did what I had been doing for the past week. Wake up, shower, fix hair, get dressed, make food for my mom. Such a simple task makes my mom so happy..

Ophelia: "Pico when is your friend coming over again? What's his nameee... oh! Keith?"

Pico: "yes mom Keith. And I'm not to sure, were not studying today since today is the math test. So we're thinking of going to the park or something. But he'll probably stop by after to see you mama dont worryyy" I was washing the dishes waiting to leave to school.

Ophelia: "Do you need money? Oh whatever I'll leave you 30$ on the counter okay? Just come pick it up after school I'll be at work all day again" she was eating rather quickly. She doesn't wanna be late to work since she has one of those long ass meetings again.

Pico: "Thanks mom, hope your meeting goes well. I gotta head off bye! Love you-" I said grabbing my skateboard and backpack.

Ophelia: "love you son! Hope your test goes well!"

Pico: "thanks mom!" I was already practically outside. I beginning riding to school but this time..I was with someone I normally wouldn't be with in school..

Keith: "You really need to try boba its like..the best drink in the world!"

Pico: "oh shut up! Coke and Pepsi are amazing idiot!" I was riding my skateboard to school with Keith..usually I'd been embarrassed to be seen with him but, for some reason..I didn't care. We arrived at school and chained our boards together on the rack then walked inside. We decided that I would introduce him to my friends first. We walked talking and laughing and my friends looked at me with disbelief.

Pico: "Hey guys..uh..this is my friend Keith..!" I was holding his hand so I wouldn't be shaking as much

Keith: "h-hi.." he said before looking down.

Darrell: "hi! I'm Darrell you probably already know me- I've been friends with Pico since I was 9! Hes a handful.." He fist bumped me and Keith and proceeded to stand with us. Darrell is the best..hes always on my side and never gives up on me. He never judges me for who I hang out with or who I like..I'm just Pico..and that's all I want people to see me as.

Nene: "Its been a week and this is who you bring back??...ahhhhh fuck it! I'm Nene! One of Picos friends nice to meet you werid kid!"

Keith: "I uhh..thankyou?" He laughed a little..I smiled as my face turned a light pink just from him smiling..Darrell walked over to me while Keith was talking to Nene.

*Darrell whispering to pico*

Darrell: "You like himmm..oOoooOOoOO~"

Pico: "shut up!" My face was red now "hes just a friend D.."

Darrell: "yeah yeah..friends totally hold hands. Yeah we always be holdin' hands right Pick?" He was being sarcastic..but I looked down and realize he was right. I was still holding his hand and didn't plan on letting go..

Pico: "please dont say anything D...I'm begging you with my life"

Darrell: "I'm not gonna tell himmm- dont worry it's our little secret until someone finds out because its totally not obvious" he then walked over to Keith to talk to him and Nene. It's not that obviously is it? I mean yeah sure we are holding hands be it just so I dont still having a panic attack...that's all..

Marisa: "...what the fuck." Everyone looked at her including Keith.

Nene: "wwww..what's wrong Mia??"

Marisa: "oh! Well I dont know? Just for the fact that for the last month you've ignored me. Only to find your putting your dick in his ass?! What about me!? what about us Pico hu? Did you just forget that you had a pending girlfriend?!"

Pico: "woah woah. Back up a bit there. We- are not dating. Me and Keith are FRIENDS. I'm not having sex with him got it? And 2nd of all- we were never dating. I dont like you, you like me."

Marisa: "okay then. What the hell then hu? You leave us for days on end- you haven't smoked in a while. I mean your actually dressed nice??!" She said getting up and tugging on my jacket that's part of our dress code but I never wore it before. "You look at Keith with these puppy dog eyes whenever hes around and whenever were all sitting here you always sit closer to Darrell even though I'm right next to you!? What's wrong with you?!!"

Pico: "there is nothing wrong with me. In matter of fact...this is the happiest I've been in years..bitch." I took squeezed Keith's hand and took him to the hallway out of the cafeteria.

Darrell: "Pico wait!...what a go Marisa." He ran after me and Keith.

Nene: "...your in for it bitch.." she also ran after us and took Cage with her. Cage doesn't like new people. He doesn't mind new people. He just doesn't like talking to them.

Keith: "Pico stop! Your hurting me! Let- go!" I let go of him and I was breathing fast. He almost fell over. I put me hand against the locker and tried to calm down but it wasn't working, I couldn't breathe. "Pico calm down, it's okay calm down.." he said putting his hand on my back.

Pico: "Get your..FUCKING HANDS OFF OF ME" I turned around and threw my arm. I accidentally threw my arm to fast and ended up slapping him in the face. He was looking to the left at the floor...I had hit him on the right side of the face. He started tearing up and his right side was red..

Pico: "K- Keith I'm sorry I didn't mean t- to-"

Keith: "Get away from me." He looked at me with a scared, but angry face.

"Pico! Look I'm sor-...what did you.." Keith's nose start dripping red blood. And Darrell and Nene saw it. As well and Cage.

Pico: "it's not what it looks like- I didn't mean to hit hi-"

Keith: "no...you just wanted me to get my fucking hands off you." He said walking away to the bathroom.

Nene: "I hate him. But right now I hate you more. Asshole." She ran after Keith into the boys bathroom. Shes gay so Nene could care less if a boy was in there.

Darrell: "...what happened man?" He said walking up to me and putting his hand on my shoulder.

Pico: "I was mad at what Marisa said a- and I snapped at Keith. I didn't mean to hit him I didn't think I swung my arm that fast- I- I pr-promise I was an accident- I-" he quickly hugged me to shut me up.

Darrell: "calm down.."

*BELL RINGS*

Darrell: "just talk to him..work it out, if you need me or Nene...you know where to find us especially me man. Good luck" he walked away into the crowd of students.

Pico: "...Fuck.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WORDS:1200

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~