•NEW FRIENDS?•

PICO POV:

Keith: "364 not 365 pico-"

Pico: "hey I was close- I just messed up on the multiplication!"

Keith: "Yeah for the 5th time today..Pftttt- Hah!"

Pico: "Hey! Shut up" I said smiling..Keith's laugh is very quiet buy loud when he is nervous or in a quiet place like the library. I like his laugh..I like his smile..I like how when I messed up he would scoot his chair closer to me so he can see what I did wrong. The feeling of having him close made me all giddy inside..he even made my pants tighten for a minute or 2..

Keith: "Crap- I gotta get home! I told my mom I'd been home before 10- it's already 10:30!"

Pico: "W-..your leaving? B-but I dont understand everything! I dont know how yo do the fractions yet! I- I- I..-" my hands were shaking again.

Keith: "hey hey-" he said sitting down next to me and softly holding my hands still on the table "it's okay don't worry about it- how about we study here tomorrow again mhm? I wasn't planning on teaching you everything in 1 night silly" he said with a soft giggle.

Pico: "S-..sorry I just got stressed about all the work..heh-"

Keith: "understandable- it's a lot but hey! You learned to find the area of meeting in shapes!"

Pico: "Yeah..yeah your right I did learn how to do that.."

Keith: "see! Alright I have to go before my mom flips out- see you tomorrow. Same time?" He said turning back to look at me still sitting at the table.

Pico: "Uh- yeah, same time...Freak.."

Keith: "heh..see yah' Pico..bye!" He said with a smile as he walked away. I stayed at the library for about 10 more minutes before leaving. I was actually reading that book.."Divided in 2"..its a really good story. I got my skateboard and started riding home- it was already 11:15-20 when I got home to my mom on the couch..

Ophelia(Pico's mom): "where have you been! I've been worried sick for you- you weren't answering your phone and Darrell said you weren't with him at the park like usually- and I- you had me-"

Pico: "I was at the library calm down.." I said showing her the math book.

Ophelia: "..oh..theee..library?" She looked at me with disbelief. "W-..why were you at the library..?"

Pico: "studying with a Friee-..with a study guide.." like hell. No way we are friends.

Ophelia: "..studying? Well what did you study son?" She sat back down on the couch with the book- she was looking through the pages. She looked surprised but excited.

Pico: "Area of meanings with Shapes and stuff..I think?"

Ophelia: "..good job son, I'm proud of you.." she looked at me..she has never looked at me like that before? Such a sorry but happy face. She never told me she was proud..the feeling of her saying that made me smile a little..it made me feel "Okay" for once in a while..

Pico: "..thanks m-..mom.." I looked at her and she looked like she was gonna cry. Very rarely did I call her "mom" I usually called her Ophelia or by our last name..she got up and handed me the book while kissing my forehead.

Ophelia: "Yourwelcome son.." she walked away to her room to go to sleep for work tomorrow. I looked down at the book and began crying silently, tears falling on the front cover that read "Shapes of math" I dont know why I was crying. I dont ever cry really. I wiped the tears dripping down my face and walked to my room, I quickly threw off my clothes and put sweats on. I then hoped into bed. I layed there for a minute before I started actually thinking. The only thing I was thinking about was Keith..him and his stomach red hat and his fluffy blue hair. The way how he would grab the pencil from my hand or how he would stretch and his shirt would lift up. I could feel my pants getting tighter and tighter the more I thought about him..I sat up and looked at my sweats and sighed.

Pico: "you have got to be kidding me.."I placed my hand ontop of my sweats and began to rub my hand across it. I was letting out slight grunts. I could handle it anymore I was teasing myself. So I shoved my hands into my sweats and boxes and began moving my hand around it while the other hand was are my mouth trying to keep me quiet. I slid my pants down just enough to see it. I was getting harder just thinking about him. My legs began to shake as I was almost done. I arched my back as it came all in my hand. I was sweating a little and my legs were shaking as well as my hands. I got up and began to clean myself up. I changed and got back into bed. I don't know what wrong with me..mabey I'm just sick..