•LIBRARY BOOKS•

PICO POV:

I ride my skate bored to the Library- it's only like 10 minutes away from the school on skateboard. I chain my skateboard outside on the rack and walk up the stairs. I open the door and the smell of books hit me- for some reason books have weird smells for no reason..I walk up the the front desk and the short lady was there.

Pico: "hi um..I'm here for some books?? Mrs.K sent me here"

Librarian: "oh! Yes Pico was it? Yes yes I have your books here just give me a minute" she said getting off the chair and walking to the rack of books behind her. I look around..wow this library is really big- how many fucking books could you possibly need??

Librarian: "here are you books young man, all about the mathematical principles of math. And also Shapes and how to find there primary purpose." She said placing 2 books infront of me..wow this place really has everything?

Librarian: "just make sure to bring them back in 5 days and you can check them out again or return them"

Pico: "ye-es uh..thankyou" I picked up the books and set them on the table. I took off my backpack and began stuffing them inside it. As I was about to walk out I had the urge to look around..I had never really been inside here since they remodeled it when I was 10..its been 8 years. I put my backpack back on and began walking around, they had everything and the smell was growing stronger. They had books from fantasy to realistic murders..they had millions and millions of rows just about fruits?? 1 book stopped me in my tracks- "Divided In 2"..it was a love story about 2 people who had nothing to do with eachother became lovers. Then one of them passes away sadly. As I was looking through the pages just briefly reading it I accidentally ran into someone and we both dropped our books.

Pico: "Shit I'm sorry- I didn't see you..the..er.."

Keith: "oh no worries it-..s okay.." it was Keith. Of course I ran into Keith. Out of everyone in this library it's fucking Keith. We both reached for our books on the ground only to find..we were both reading the same book.."Divided In 2"..we quickly looked up at eachother and we were really close to eachother.

Keith: "I- IM SORRY- I didn't mean to get that close!" He said grabbing his book and backing away, afraid I would hit him or something. His face was all red..he looked cute with his face re- wait. NOT THIS AGAIN.

Pico: "Your fine. I'm not gonna hit you this time freak." I said grabbing my book

Keith: "I-..I've never seen you h-here bef-fore..?"

Pico: "that's because I done come here often loser. I had to come here to pick up some mathematical books for Mrs.K's class. I'm failing it with a F.

Keith: "o-oh..well..if you like- I could h-help..you..?" He said looking down at his feet. I looked at him with a straight face trying not to react. He looked at me and quickly responded.

Keith: "Or not! Haha- I was just trying t-to help y-"

Pico: "sure why not. I ain't got nothing better to do." I said walking to one of the empty tables in the back. "Sure".."SURE"?? I ACTUALLY TOLD HIM YES. WTF-

Keith: "oh-..okay! Y-yeah.." he sounded every scared. We sat down and I pulled out the books that my teacher assigned me. A long with the test I completely failed.

Pico: "There. Thats everything"

Keith: "okay..well uh..it looks like you dont know what anything is on the test actually?"he said grabbing my test.

Pico: "yeah no shit. I guessed on everything, I dont know what any of that shit is.."I crossed my arms and leaned back into the chair.

Keith: "welp..lets get started-" he said grabbing the books.

Pico: "yeah..let's get this over with.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WORDS: 692

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~