Chapter 20 **

Helloooooo friends! Today's chapter is quite spiccy! Proceed with caution!

And by spice, I mean straight up smut.

Please skip if that makes you uncomfortable.

Peace out :)

Also! We're starting out vanilla for precious baby gogy:)

~~◇~~~◇~~

Chapter 20

~~◇~~~◇~~

"Please, Dream," George whines, head falling back into the pillow as he feels Clay's warm breath tease its way up his throat. For a brief moment, he worries about making the boy's bed sandy and salty and sticky again, but he is easily distracted by the sharp feeling of teeth biting harshly into his neck. Suddenly, he cannot find it in himself to give a fuck about anything but Dream and his perfect mouth.

As soon as the pleading words had left George's mouth back in the cave, the boys had rushed to leave, Clay packing up the bag, and George taking his merman form.

When George had gestured to his back, Clay had clambored on, with not even the slightest hesitation this time.

George had probably never swum as fast as he did that day with Clay holding on so tightly, and a semi-hard reminder of what was in store pressed firmly against his back.

As soon as they had arrived at Dream's cove, he had thrown George over his shoulder and rushed up the steps to his bedroom.

"I want you, Clay," George says breathlessly.

"I know, honey," he says, leaning back down to add to the dark marks already littering his neck.

"No, Clay. I don't think you understand." George lifts the boy's chin up, George's eyes meeting Clay's green ones. "I. want. you." He says each word slowly, deliberately. Clay just stares at him, eyes uncertain.

"I want you to fuck me"

"Fuck," Dream groans in a low, guttural voice that adds fuel to the steadily growing fire in the merman's belly. Just before Clay's eyelids flutter shut, George catches the way his pupils dilate at the words, the way his eyes are filled with desire.

The boy stands up abruptly and walks the few feet over to his dresser. He rummages through it for a few moments, and then pulls out a bottle.

From the bed, George can see just how worked up Clay appears to be. He runs a shaky hand through his hair, inadvertently pulling a few strands from his messy ponytail. George allows himself to admire the way his broad, muscular shoulders taper into a slim waist. He follows the boy's perfect v-line downward, eyes settling on the boner that is straining against his tight green swim trunks. Clay's face is flushed, and his skin glimmers with salt and sweat. He looks like the god Poseidon himself.

"Are you sure you want this, Georgie?" he says, returning to his place on the bed.

"Yes," he whispers. "I trust you."

With this confirmation, Clay opens the bottle and pours a dollop of the lube onto one hand, warming it up between his fingers.

George, of course, is nervous as he watches Clay's hand move down his body. He shivers slightly when he feels a cold, wet finger trail across his inner thigh and down to his ass. But then Clay is kissing him again, and all he can think about is how his lips taste, how the boy's tongue feels in his mouth. Distantly, he registers the feeling of pressure, and then the finger slips inside of him, and George freezes.