Introduction

Welcome to One Day!

----

Prince Sapnap of Kinoko Kingdom prides himself with the satisfaction of his peers and citizens. His mother and father loads more work then needed on him, to train him to be the king they wish him to be. But one night when he goes to the beach, a common girl steals his heart, but it's forbidden to love someone of that standard and frown apon in the ruling countries. It doesn't help that the girl is the daughter of the mafia boss they are all searching for, will they live happily ever after? Or will their love just stay forbidden?

----

Warnings:

Cursing
Angst
Blood
Death

----

Started: 10/04/21
Published: 
Finished:

----

Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name
E/C: Eye colour
H/C: Hair colour
N/N: Nickname

----

Other Information:

Most of the Dream SMP members will be featured

I don't want to see this as a chore, if I don't publish in a while I am either working on another book or having a break for mental heath/personal reasons. I expect you all to respect that.

Everyone is their respective age. Y/N in this story is 20

This book will be following Y/N most of the time, there will be showcases of Sapnap as well

Author notes will be sometimes at the start if it is important, most the time it will be at the bottom.

There will be no smut in this book. I don't fully feel comfortable writing that sort of things.

My pronouns are she/her but I don't mind they/them, you can call me anything as long as it's not insulting or mean.

If the CC's mentioned in this book decides to change their views of fanfiction, I will either change their names or if they are a main character, (e.g. Sapnap) I will delete the book entirely.

----

Author boundaries:

No speculating anything personal, unless I tell you straight on its okay. (e.g: age, name, country I live in, etc.)

Don't sexulise me. I am not comfortable with that and I am a minor.

I have made my irl life personal for a reason, if you know me irl. Don't comment anything including it.

You can call me anything, don't really care about that. Unless it's things like 'baby' or something like that. Author or something including my user is my most appreciated ones.

Everything platonic, that is including my Mwah's at the end of every chapter. Someone thought they weren't once so just putting this here.

I trust you all, I don't expect to see any of these broken with because you all are cool with that. But if they are broken, that trust will go quickly.

More will probably be added in the future, and I'll be sure to say to you all what they are.

----

Social Media:

Wattpad: ScarceZaza
Ao3: ScarceZaza
Twitter: ScarceZaza

----

Characters:

Y/N L/N

Prince Sapnap of Kinoko

Wilbur Soot

Philza Minecraft

Technoblade

Tommyinnit

Nihachu

Prince George of El Rapids

Prince Dream of SMP

King of Kinoko

Queen of Kinoko

Puffy

Quackity

Karl Jacobs

----

Hope you enjoy, Y/N.

----

Pog moments?!