[3] Heat [3]

"Great job Y/N, I think we are done for now. Want me to bring you back to your room?" The beanie boy, aka Wilbur, spoke untying his gloves from his hands and giving a small smile. The noise of Velcro strapping from each other echoed in the semi empty room, he carelessly threw the gloves on a random pile of different things.

"I'm okay, I know the way. Thank you though" Y/N returned the smile, shrugging off the protective covering and putting it in the same pile as the gloves.
"You sure you are going back to your room though?" He responded smugly,

"What do you mean by that?" Y/N laughed nervously,
"Ranboo? Ring any bells?"

"H- No. I don't know what you are talking about" Y/N walked to the doors, Wilbur following idly behind.
"Mhm. Sure" He extended his words, holding the door for her to walk through. They both got immediately hit with the cold of the hallways.

"I'm not! I swear" She feigned offence, waiting for him to close the door before walking alongside him.

"You don't need to lie, Y/N. You think I am going to snitch?" Now it was 331's time to laugh, drawing some unwanted attention from a passer-by. She awkwardly smiled, them averting their eyes.

She tried to silence him, but it didn't work. "Go for it, I mean. I'll cover for you, you should be able to go outside when you please" He continued, walking the same speed as her down the corridors.
Y/N stayed silent, subtly looking at the people she barely knew pass by in all armour, holding guns of many sizes.

"I'll be at the beach, so you know where I am"
"Again?" He continued to ask, "I mean. Didn't you go yesterday?"

"Yeah. I just didn't get to chill around like usual. I just want to watch the sea, it's calming" Y/N said truthfully. He hummed in acknowledgment.
"I'll keep the wolf at bay, you go have fun. Alright?"

Y/N beamed at the man, holding him tightly. "Thank you!" She said in a sing-song voice.

--

"Prince, Your father wishes to see you in the ballroom" A maid bowed, he turned to the door, not realising she was even in there.
"Do you know why? I am already busy doing his dirty work" Sapnap mumbled the last part, the maid clearly not hearing.

"I am sorry sir, I have no news involving why. Would you like me to escort you?" She spoke as he started to stand up from the aching chair with an uncomfortable groan.
"I will be fine walking by myself, thank you for the offer though Michelle." 

She bowed as an exit, excusing herself out the room and down the corridor. Leaving Sapnap to his own accord. He cleaned up his desk space, collecting the random sheets of paper and stacking them neatly into piles. One pile being non-completed, the other being the opposite. 

With a quick glance at his slightly open window and rope from last night, he left the room with nothing in hand. Ironically sliding down the banister and strode down the corridors to the large ballroom where he was requested.
The guards outside bowed at his presence, opening the grand doors for him to walk through. The Prince in question nodded as a thank you and greeting in one.

His father was standing in the middle of a room, eyeing a clean wall with intent. "Father" He greeted, the person in question turning to meet their son.

"Sapnap. I see the maid told you that I needed you." Sapnap hummed for him to continue. "Me and your mother feels bad that you are doing so much work everyday, so we are letting you do whatever you want to rest of the day. Of course, the exception of things against the law."

The boy was surprised. "Really? Is this like, a prank or something?" He laughed nervously, but her father shook his head.
"Son, we would never do that. On the other hand," The King trailed off playfully, masking it with a bellowing laugh of his own.#

"Thank you" He thanked, "Is that all? Or can I go?"

"Hold up son. I need to tell you something" The mood changed quickly, from glee and playful, to low and disheartening. 

"Go on," He said with a small voice, anticipating the response.

"We have word that the mafia group is still alive. So you need to watch out if you are going outside. You hear me?"
"Of cours- Wait, the L/N mafia? Didn't they die, like, 7 years ago?"  It clicked in his head about that mafia as his father did a short nod.

"It seems they faked their death to bring them off their trail, so. All I ask is that you be very careful"

"Will do."

--

He knew where he wanted to go, the beach. He wanted to go their yesterday, so he would rather go there now. Only problem is the sun is setting, and fast.

Y/N was on the same spectrum, moving through her clothes to try and find a jacket to wear since it was supposed to be cold outside at the moment. But yet, finding nothing that wasn't too warm. All of the others were in the washing machine at the moment, with an annoyed sound she just gets ready to leave.

Sapnap travelled down the gravelly courtyard, finally being able to leave at the same courtyard as he walks into. Saying hello to the front guards and basically skipping with joy down the concrete parts.

Y/N sneakily pressed the button to open the door leading outside, she hoped her father didn't turn around the corner. Especially when he trusts her to go on a mission with him tomorrow. The door was surprisingly quiet today. Y/N whooped silently as she climbed the metal ramp and into the woods before closing it back up. Then she was hit with the heat, some part of her happy that she didn't find the jacket.

Sapnap walked through the bustling town, people heading home for the night and some night walkers getting their food and such for the next day. The boy smiled at the people who looked his way and did small waves at the curious children. But he still kept an eye for any suspicious activities.

Y/N did the short cut to the beach, walking through the woods and finally meeting the sand that was dispersed into the fading grass. No one would have the mind to go here this late at night, so the beach was hers to relax and unwind with the sounds of the water flooding in her ears. She climbed over rocks and sat on the highest one, kicking her feet and watching the waves inbound.

Sapnap saw the clearing. Where the concrete met the sand, where he could finally relax. Some part of him was sort of glad that he got dressed in more summer type of clothes, so he doesn't get hit with the blistering heat. Walking through the entrance, glancing around at the golden snow like sand.

And then he saw her, sat on a tall flat rock, looking at the last of the sunset.

--

a/n

yoyoyo

cliff-hanger anyone?

go get some water and some food! you all deserve the best

probably the last update for today, but I got a lot of ideas for this book that I cannot wait to show you all :)

love you guys so much! <3

MWAH
1202 words