[2] Screaming [2]

Screaming.

That is all Y/N heard anyway.

But she was used to it.
Used to the arguing, used to the blood splatters, used to the shrill and shrieks. Used to the gunfire and ringing ears. Used to the silence that followed after.

She just put on some earphones and listened to music, it drowned out most of the noise. But with the room being practically right next door, it didn't do much.
Wilbur, or better known as by 331, would help her. Would make sure that she was okay, sometimes Niki, who is 672 would also lend a hand.

Wilbur had his own kid, so he knew mostly how to take care of younger humans. Even if Y/N is 20 years old, he still acts like she is his. Making sure she drinks enough water and taking care of her when her father is doing his job.

One day she would want to move away from the organisation, make a peaceful lifestyle in the forests with a cabin surrounded with crops of different things. Making herself a living.
Not waiting for screaming to stop for her father to finally let her venture outside her room once more, not making up games of how many gunshots there were every night. When it got higher, she allowed herself a treat. And when it got lower, she was allowed to go outside.

Her father did care deeply about the girl, not letting her leave without one of his men and making sure she stays in her room to avoid danger with the meetings he held.
He used to live in a mansion, used to let Y/N out in the gardens for strolls and out for her own classes in the public schools.

But that all stopped when the royals found where he lived, and he had to move underground.

Techno taught Y/N how to hold a gun, told her where to shoot, taught her how to aim. While Wilbur showed her how to block, how to be defensive. And her father heard all about it over dinner, before departing to wherever he must go.
Y/N even sometimes helped with the heists, telling them to most discrete route to avoid guards and such.

So it was a special day when her father knocked on her bedroom door as she finished getting ready for training with 331.
She let him inside, walking backwards and following him with her eyes.

"Father, is there anything you need? I am running late as it is" Y/N asked, pausing after her words and eagerly waiting for his reply. He straightened the cuffs of his matt black suit. The silence tensed.

He cleared his throat, "I need to talk to you,"

Those words always hurts a child, wondering if they did anything wrong. Thoughts flashing their mind with any possible hint, the child would think of everything they did wrong in their life. Always looking at their parental figure with any indication if it was good or bad. Bad news that her father didn't show emotion from his face, making her stutter an "Okay"

"Y/N, you know the heist coming up in 2 days?" The man started, Y/N humming.

"The one in the palace?" The man confirmed her question and she nodded for him to continue.

"Seeing as you have been practising a lot with your defensive and aim, I was wondering if you want to join in on this one?" Y/N perked up on this, her father staying as still as a rock.

"Yes! Oh my god, yes!" Y/N repeated, beaming wildly, "Really?"
"I have seen you grow, and I think it's time." He concluded, making emphasis on the last word before walking back towards the door. But he didn't step out, turning to meet her eyes; seeing them as excitement filtered through them. "But do you think it's time?"

Those words were ominous, making Y/N take a step back. She got to decide the rolls and such, she gets to think for herself.
Does she want to go into the castle in want to steal? Or does she want to keep the pacifist life she dreamed of?

The cottage by a lake, surrounded by crops that she kept stock of. Animals in pens, making their designated sounds as she takes care of them. Would she be able to do that if she goes?
Would she be able to live by herself in the woods, making vegetable soup on the open fire without people hunting for her in order to make justice?

But, what if she makes her identity secretive, what if she makes sure nothing definable is showing as she does the deeds needed by her father. Then they wouldn't know who to hunt, and she could live the happy lifestyle of her dreams.

After a while of thinking, her father was getting impatient. "We don't have all day, in or not?" Her father broke her from thought, "I understand this is a very intense situation, but I really need to know"

"I'll go," She spoke with a nod, he nodded back, saying a final goodbye and leaving her be to get ready for her sparring match with 331.

--

a/n

hello everyone

how are you all?

the plot thickens lmao

love you all! hope you all have great days, maybe some more updates after this but other then that

MWAH
872 words