Chapter 1

'Crap.' I shout. I wake up because of my alarm. Its 8 o'clock already. I jump out of bed and put om some clothes. My phone busses: *reminder: apointment dentist at 8.15 am* 'Crap.' I shout again. I quickly brush my teeth and run downstairs. 'Mom is it okay if I grab ur car, and can u call school?' I rais my eyebrows and wait for an answer. 'Rosella di Bianchi, what have u done?' My mom looks weird at me. 'I... ehm.. i forgot about my appointment at the dentist, so can u please call school.' Please mom be nice for one time. She gives me a sign and throws her keys. 'Thanks mom!' I grab my bag and run to the cars. Blue tesla, blue tesla. Yeah here it is. I get in the car and turn on the radio.

I'm scrolling trough Instagram. *ping*

Chelsey: Where the hell are u!
Me: sorryyy, I'm at the dentist CU in an hour.

I look op of my phone. A boy with brown wavy hair, green eyes, not to long. In other words: perfect. Walks in. I'm kinda staring at him. He sits down a few seats across me. He smiles at me. A dimple appears in his right cheek. This is a moment of a guy u see once never stop thinking about and fall in love with. 'Hey.' I say awkward. He looks up of his phone. 'Hi.' He looks at me weird. I recognise him from something. 'I hate the dentist.' He says after a few minutes. I chuckle. 'Its not that bad.' I smile at him. His eyes are beautiful. I see a sparkle of joy in his eyes. 'Yeah o...' He gets interrupted. 'Rosella di Bianchi.' The woman behind the reception says. I get up and walk to the reception. 'That's me.' I smile at her. 'You can go to room 2.' I quickly turn to the boy. He winks at me. 'Goodluck.' I hear him whispering. I giggle. 'Thanks.'

I walk to the car again and see an amazing orange McLaren standing next to the blue Tesla of my mom. I walk around the car. I love cars! But especially Ferrari. Probably because I'm Italian. 'Do you like it.' I scare and turn around. 'Ohw, I didn't mean to scare you.' The boy of the waiting room stands behind me. He goes trough his hair with is hand. 'I love it.' I say. 'You like cars?' He asks excited. I nod. 'Especially Ferrari, probably because I'm Italian, I'm Rose by the way.' I shake his soft hands. 'I talk a lot don't I?' I feel my cheeks getting red. He chuckles. 'Kinda.' I look at my watch. Its 8.45 am. 'I need to go! See u.' Did I just say See you, I'll probably never see him again. Err stupid me. I get in the car and wave at the boy.

'So global warming is because of CO2, right Rosella?' I shake my head. Shit I was dreaming about him. 'Ehmm.' I get kinda awkward. The teacher sights and walks back to the front. 'Where were u thinking about, you seem happy all day.' Chelsey asks. I smile. 'Nothing.' I quickly reply. No way I'm gonna tell her about that boy, she will litterlay become an FBI agent and search everywhere for him. 'Come on!' She whispers. I sight. 'None of your business.' I turn my head to the other side.

The schoolbell rings. Its 2 am and the first day of school is over. I grab my back and walk to the car. 'Rose!' Chelsey runs after me. 'Where ur going?' 'Work, I'm kinda in an hurry, sorry.' I open the door and put my bag next to me. I have to work at 2.30 and its a 15 minutes drive so I'll make it on time.

'Fuck off.' This is the third time the traffic light is red. I slap my hand on the steering wheel. I see an orange McLaren driving by. Without even noticing I smile. I should not fall in love with someone I don't even know, Rose focuse on yourself. The light turns green and I drive away as fast as possible.

'Sorry I'm late.' I say while I put on my apron. 'You can start in the front.' Andrew says. Andrew is my boss and also one of my best friends. He has brown hair in a bun and he has a little beard. The man everyone would fall for. I walk to the front, its really busy. 'Who's next?' I ask. A boy with a cap walks towards me. 'Can I help you?' I ask. I recognise those eyes, it's the boy of the dentist. He takes of his glasses and takes of the rain. 'Hi!' I say excited. The boy look ups weird. 'Ohw hi!' He smiles at me. 'So you work her?' He asks. I nod. 'Yeah, kinda.' Dude did k just say kinda, omg I'm so stupid I work hear. Rose why can't u just act normal around handsome, nice boys. He chuckles. 'I want an espresso and.... what's good here?' He asks. 'Ehmm I like the wraps with bacon and lettuce.' I say. 'Than I would have two of those.' I put everything on his order. 'Ur total is gonna be £3.50, and what name I can put on your cup?' I say. 'Lando.' He answer with a smile. 'Okay, its ready in 5 minutes.' I turn back to the kitchen. 'Andrew can u go in the front please.' He nods. 'Yeah sure.' I grab the stuff to make the wraps. I feel 2 eyes burning in my back of the guy. Why do I still call him guy, his name is Lando. I grab the bacon. 'Err.' I growl. I never get those things open. I walk back to the front. 'Andrew can u open this?' He laughs. Lando looks up of his phone. I feel really awkward right know, I literally can't open a pack of bacon. I smile awkward at him. I see him laughing. My cheeks get really red. 'Here u go.' Andrew hands me the bacon. 'Thank u.' And I walk as fast as possible back to the kitchen.

'An Espresso and two Bacon Wraps for Lando.' I read the name of the cup, and act like I don't remember it anymore. He walks towards me. 'Here u go.' I hand him the espresso and the bag with wraps. Our hand touches. A wave goes trough my body. 'Rose? Isn't it.' He asks. I nod. 'Yeah that's me.' I smile shy. 'Thanks, and by the way, is it okay if I eet my food here?' He asks. 'Yeah sure, want me to get you a plate?' I ask. 'Would be nice.' I turn back to the kitchen to grab a plate. Omg he remembered my name, I feel weird about it, I like him, he's nice to me and he's good looking, but he probably has a girlfriend. 'Here u go.' I put the plate on his table and put the knife and fork next to it. I walk back to the kitchen.

'Did you enjoyed it?' I ask while cleaning his table. He nods. 'Yeah I really liked it.' I put the plate and stuff on the cart and drive away. 'Here.' I turn back. He hands me 5 pounds. 'No that isn't necessary.' I push away his hands. 'Can u please take it?' I get really shy. He hands the money out again. He raises his eyebrows. I take it. 'Thank u very much.' And I smile at him. He gets up grabs his phone and walks out. I look at him through the window. He waves at me.

'Andrew I'm heading of!' I grab my jacket. I feel money in my pocket. Every tip we get we have to put in the cashier. 'Andrew? Why did u give me this.' I ask. 'That boy said something was on it.' He says weird. Okay then sounds weird. I walk back to my car and drive home. Err, again the traffic lights are red. I grab the money out of my pocket. A note falls out of it. There's a number on in. 'Call me :).' The note says. I feel my heart skipping a beat. I put the name in my contacts. I'll call him tonight, I think, I'm not such a social bird. And I'm really shy at first. He probably don't even like me when he gets to know me better. I decide to text Chelsey.

Me: hey! Sorry I wasn't nice today, have a lot in my head, but I need ur help, can u can over? xx
Chelsey: hey! Its okay, yeah sure, can I come now?
Me: yeah sure, we can grab diner somewhere.
Chelsey: sounds fun, be there in 10

I walk downstairs. 'Dad!' My dad walks into the kitchen. Its Monday and my mom has to work until 9. 'I'm grabbing diner with Chelsey, are you okay with that?' I look at him with puppy eyes. He sights. 'Yeah sure, have fun.' I give him a hug. 'Thanks dad!' I run back upstairs fix my makeup and grab my phone of the charger.
The doorbell rings. 'Dad, I'm leaving! I shout. I open the door and give Chelsey an hug. 'Ready?' She asks.