Chapter 7

(The people on school speak italian, but I write them in English :) )
First day of school. I sight. Its been 6 weeks since we moved here. First we had to be 2 weeks in quarantaine for covid. And than I had 4 weeks of spring break. So today is the day. School again. I grab my bike and drive to the school. Its a huge modern building. A lot of people are sitting outside, the weather is amazing here, most of the time the sun shines. I walk inside. Some people are looking or pointing at me. Understandable, I'm new here. I would have done the same. When I want to walk to the information desk the schoolbell rings. I quickly walk to the woman behind the desk. 'Hi. I'm new here.' She smiles friendly at me. She turns around. 'Can Matteo Romano come to the information desk.' Sounds trough the school. 'Can I quick go to the toilet? I'll be back in a sec.' I ask the woman. She nods.

'Miss Ricci why have I to do this?' I hear a boy saying when I walk back. He sights. 'Hi.' I say shy. He turns around and goes trough his hair with his hands. I reach out my hand. 'I'm rose.' He shakes my hand. 'I'm Matteo.' It stays quiet. 'Matteo can u give her a "tour" in the school.' Miss Ricci says. He nods sure. I follow him.

'So you're new?' I nod. 'Kinda.' He raises his eyebrows. 'I was born here but I moved to England when I was 2 years old.' He smiles. 'But ur name is English?' 'Actually my name is Rosella di Bianchi, but I dont like Rosella so mosty I get called Rose.' Its stay quiet for a while. 'So I'll be ur mentor this year, I know you're in ur last year but its ur first year here.' He says. 'Okay.' A awkward silence appears.
'We have math in 5 minutes so...' 'yeah I'll follow u.' Matteo walks upstairs and gets in a classroom. A few people are looking at me. The teacher stops talking. 'I forgot! Today we have a new student, introduce urself.' She says. 'I am Rosella di Bianchi but most people call me Rose, and I moved here.' 'Thank u Rose, u can sit next to Lorenzo.' She points at a boy in the back. He raises his hand and smiles
'Hi.' I say when I sit down. 'Hey, so u moved here?' I nod. 'Where did u live at first?' 'I was born in Italy but I moved to England when I was 3.' I say. 'Miss di Bianchi and Mister Greco, silence please.' The teacher smiles at us. I grab a pen and a note book and focus on the lesson.
'I like ur ring.' Lorenzo says after 15 minutes of silence. I look at my finger. 'Thanks.' 'Where did u buy it?' I swallow. 'Its from my boy... ex-boyfriend.' 'Ohww I'm sorry, but why are u still wearing it?' He asks. 'We had a fight 2 weeks ago, and it just didn't work out, when things were going better my best friend saw him kissing a other girl. So i broke up with him. but I miss him, but I also hate him, it feels weird. so yeah.' Tears are burning in my eyes. 'I'm sorry for u, he's a loser.' Lorenzo says. 'He isn't.'  say softly. Lorenzo raises his eyebrows. 'Are u crying.' I shake my head and look away. A tear drops on my shirt. Shoot, don't cry on ur first day of school. Rose just don't!
The schoolbell rings. 'Do we have a break now?' I ask Lorenzo. He nods. 'Yeah, follow me I'll bring u to the cafetaria.'
'So don't eet the sandwiches they are grose!' Lorenzo says after a whole speech of saying what to eat and what not. I chuckle.

'See u tomorrow!' Lorenzo shouts. I walk to my bike. 'U cycle?' He asks when he walks past me. I nod. 'I did in England, but I quit.' 'I cycle to, and I heard that there will be a race on Monza Circuit next week saturday.' A smile appears on my face. I love cycling. Its a family sport. My dad cycles, my grandfather and he even won some big races. 'I'll sign us 2 up, okay?' I nod. 'Sounds fun!' Lorenzo walks away. 'Lorenzo! Wait.' I shout. He stops. 'My friend from England will be here next week, she cycles to, can she also join us?' He nods. 'Yeah sure!' 'Great! See u tomorrow' I cycle towards home.

~next Friday~
'Chelsey!!' I shout and run towards her. She gives me a hug. 'I missed u stupid.' She says. I laugh. 'Missed u to.' 'Why the hell let u bring me my bike?' She asks. 'So.. tomorrow there is a race on Monza Circuit! And we are competing.' She spread her eyes. 'No fucking way!' I nod and clab my hands of excitement. 'But this week the grand prix of Monza is.' She says. 'I know.' I start thinking of Lando. 'Rose? Rose?' I hear Chelsey saying. 'Yeah, I'm here.' I was kinda zoning out. 'Oh I'm sorry, I didn't remember.' She says. 'No its okay, its time for real Italian pizza now.' She laughs. 'Where we going?' 'I work at a little restaurant in the city, they have the best Italian pizza of the world.' She laughs again. 'Sure.'

'O my god! Look at this car!' I shout when we arrive at the restaurant. 'Its a freaking Mercedes AMG gt 73, those are expensive.' I grab my phone and take some pictures. 'U like it?' I turn around. Carlos stands behind me. 'Carlos?! Its yours?' I ask. 'Actually it is one of Zac.' I smile. 'What ur doing here?'I ask. 'We're grabbing some pizza here.' He says. 'Who is we?'

~Lando Norris POV~
'Pizza?' Carlos asks. I nod. 'Sounds perfect to me.' Carlos grabs the keys of the car and we drive to a small restaurant in the city.
'They have the best pizza in the world they say.' Carlos says when we get out of the car. 'Impressive.'
'I'll get the pizza's u can stay outside.' I say to Carlos. He nods and walks towards a bench.
'Hi! We ordered 2 pizza's margarita?' The woman smiles. 'Wich name?' She asks. 'Ehmm i guess Sainz.' She looks on a list. 'Yeah, u already paid, they will be here in 5 minutes.' She says. 'Thanks.' I sit down on a chair of the restaurant. 2 girls walk up to me. 'You're Lando Norris right.' I nod and give a soft smile. 'Can u sign this? Its for a friend she's a huge fan.' She hands me her phone and a marker. 'The backside?' I ask chuckling. She giggles. 'Yeah we have the same phone so i'll give her my case.' I sign the case and give the phone back. 'Sainz?' I hear the woman of the restaurant saying. 'Sorry I need to go.' I get up and walk to the bar. 'Here u go.' The woman hands me 2 pizza boxes. 'Thanks.' I walk back to the door. I see Carlos talking to 2 girls. Fans again. 'Hey Lando!' Carlos shouts. The girls turn around. Chelsey and Rose. Never expected them to see them here. I smile awkward at them. 'Hi.' Rose says shy. She looks at her feet. How can a girl be this perfect. I fucked things up. I loved her. Even we didn't had a relationship. I look at her hand. She's still wearing my ring. A giggle escapes my mouth. 'Whats funny?' Carlos asks. 'Nothing.' I say and walk to the car. 'It was nice to see u again, Rose.' I say before I get in. She turns around and a soft smile appears on her face. 'Goodluck this weekend.' She says. 'Thanks.' Shit. I really funked up. She loves me. But i see she's broken. Her eyebags, she looks pale and not happy at all.

~Rose di Bianchi POV~
'U love him huh?' Chelsey asks when we're waiting for our pizza. I nod. Tears are burning in my eyes. 'Girl come here.' She sits down next to me and wraps a arm around me. 'I know u love him but its over girl. It doesn't matter how u feel. He fucked up. Its never easy to walk away. Let him go, it will be okay.' Those words make me feel better. 'Now dry up tears and look pretty.' She wipes away a tear of my cheek and gives me a hug. 'I missed u.' I say