6/ Eir

We made it to Asgard in 2013, then to the prison in Asgard where we saw Loki sitting in his cell. Without him noticing, Rocket and Thor creep by, but as I went by he managed to spot me. I froze when he called out my name.

"Eir? What are you doing on Asgard?" He asks.

"I'm here to help," I said unsurely, going over to his cell but not getting too close.

"Help with what?"

"Make sure Jane doesn't die"

"Has Thor seen you?"

"I'm trying to avoid him"

I continued walking, ignoring his shouts after me. He still had questions to ask, but I wasn't the right person to answer them. I met up with the others who were stopped at a pillar a few feet away room of where Jane was.

"That's Jane," Thor says as Jane briefly opened the door for a woman to get something.

"All right. Here's the deal, Tubby. You're gonna charm her and I'm gonna poke her with this thing," Rocket holds up a device to show us. "-and extract the Reality Stone and get gone, lickety-split"

"I'll be right back, okay? There's a wine cellar, that's just down there. My father used to fish huge barrel of ale. I'll see if the cellar has a couple of..."

"Hey! Hey! Aren't you drunk enough already?"

"Thor, we cannot stray from the mission at hand," I tell him.

A door opens and the three of us try to hide. We then saw ladies along with Frigga, Thor's mom, walking.

"Who's the fancy broad?" Rocket asks.

"It's my Mother. She dies today," Thor tells him.

"Oh. That's today?"

"I can't do this. I can't do this. I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't have come. This was a bad idea"

"Come here," Rocket tells him, standing in front of him.

"No, no, no. I think I'm having... I'm having a panic attack. I shouldn't be here... this is... this is a bad-"

"Come here. Right here," Rocket slapped Thor. "You think you're the only one who lost people? What do you think we're doing here? I lost the only family I ever had. Quill, Groot, Drax, the chick with the antenna, all gone. Now, I get you miss your Mom. But she's gone. Really gone. And there are plenty of people who are only kinda gone. But you can help them. So is it too much to ask that you brush the crumbs outta your beard, make schmoopy talk to Pretty Pants, and when she's not looking, suck out the Infinity Stone and help me get my family back?"

"Okay," Thor says with tears in his eyes.

"Are you crying?"

"No... Yes!"

"Get it together! You can do this. You can do this. All right?"

"Yes, I can"

"Good"

"You're pretty inspirational when you want to be," I tell Rocket with a chuckle

Thor ran away while Rocket and I were turned around, looking at the room Jane was staying in, but we didn't notice yet.

"Alright, Heartbreaker. She's alone. This is our shot," Rocket says then turns back to where Thor was moments ago. "Thor? Thor!"

I sigh. "You go get Jane, I'll go get Thor"

I found Thor talking with his mom, not doing very well in hiding the fact that he wasn't her son from this time.

"What's wrong with your eye?" She asked.

"Oh, my eye. That's... you remember the Battle of Haroquin? When I got hit in the face with a broadsword?" Thor lies.

"You're not the Thor I know at all, are you?"

"Yes, I am"

"The future hasn't been kind to you, has it?"

"I didn't say I'm from the future"

"I was raised by witches, boy. I see with more than eyes, and you know that"

Thor attempted to hold back his tears and failed miserably. "I am totally, totally from the future!"

"Yes, you are"

"I really need to talk to you"

"We can talk"

They both hug each other, but Frigga pulled away when she saw me standing there.

"Eir, what are you doing here?"

"I was just... wandering about"

She nodded and looked at Thor. "You know where to find me when you want to talk"

She walked off and then my past self turned the corner, staring at me with wide eyes. She slowly approached us.

"Two Eirs, wow," Thor said in awe.

"Loki, is that you?" 2013 me asked, then she looked at Thor. "Although, Thor, you don't seem like yourself either"

"We're from the future," I say.

"Wait, I don't remember you being here during this time," Thor says to me.

"I'm here to help," 2013 me says, continuing where she was headed.

"I never ran into you, I tried not to because you were more worried about Jane," I say.

"Why's that?"

"With the way we left things... it just didn't feel right"

"I never stood a chance with you, did I?"

"That's the sad part... you did once"

I went with Thor as he went to talk with his mother. I stood by the window of the room, looking outside at Asgard.

"His head was over there... His body over there... What was the point? I was too late. I was just standing there. Some idiot with an axe," Thor explained.

"You're no idiot. You're here aren't you? Seeking counsel from the wisest person in Asgard," Frigga tells him.

"I guess, yeah"

"Idiot? No. A failure? Absolutely"

"That's a little bit harsh"

"You do know what that makes you? Just like everyone else"

"I'm not supposed to be like everyone else, am I?"

"Everyone fails at who they are supposed to be, Thor. The measure of a person, of a hero, is how well they succeed at being who they are"

"I really missed you, Mum"

"I got it!" I heard Rocket shout.

"Get that rabbit!" I heard a guard yell.

"Ma, I have to tell you something," Thor said.

"No, son. You don't. You're here to repair your future, not mine," Frigga tells him.

"But this is about your future"

"It's none of my business"

"Hey. You must be Mom. I got the thing. Come on, we got to move," Rocket says, running into the room.

"I wish we had more time"

"No, this was a gift. And you're going to be the man you're meant to be, with the people you're meant to be with," Frigga says, glancing over at me briefly when she finished.

"I love you, Mom"

"I love you. And eat a salad"

"Come on. We gotta go," Rocket says. "Three... two..."

"No, wait!" Thor held out his hand, waiting.

"Wh-what am I looking at?" Rocket asks Frigga.

"Oh, sometimes it takes a second," she tells him.

Thor was happy and surprised when Mjolnir. "I'm still worthy. Goodbye, Mom"

Frigga whispered her response. "Goodbye"