8/ Hannah

"You said that we had one shot. This, this was our shot. We shot it. It's shot. Six stones or nothing. Six stones or nothing," Scott says.

"You're repeating yourself, you know that? You're repeating yourself," Tony repeats.

"You're repeating yourself. You're repeating yourself. Come on. You never wanted a time heist, you went on board with the time heist..."

"I dropped the ball"

"You ruined the time heist"

"Is that what I did?"

"Yeah!"

"Guys, give it up," I tell them.

"Are there any other options with the Tesseract?" Steve asks.

"No, no, no. There's no other options. There's no do-overs. We're not going anywhere else. We have one particle left. Each. That's it, alright? We use that... Bye, bye. You're not going home," Scott says.

"Yeah, well if we don't try, then no one else is going home, either"

"I got it. There's another way. To retake the Tesseract and acquire new particles. We'll stroll down memory lane. Military installation, Garden State," Tony says.

"When were they both there?"

"They were there at a... I've a vaguely exact idea"

"How vague?"

"What are you talking about? Where are we going?" Scott questions.

"I know for a fact they were there..." Tony says.

"Who's they? What are we doing?"

"And I know how I know"

"Tony, I'll go with you. I was there in that time, I can get us in easily," I say, knowing when he was talking about.

"Guys, what's up? What is it?" Scott asks.

"Well, it looks like we're improvising," Tony says.

"Right. What are we improvising?"

"Scott, get this back to the compound," Tony told Scott, handing him the sceptre, then he looked at Steve and I. "Suit up"

"What's in New Jersey?"

"0-4, 0-4... - Uhh, 0-7"

"0-7," Steve repeats.

"1-9-7-0"

"Are you sure? - Cap. Captain. Steve, sorry, America. Rogers. Look, if you do this, and this doesn't work, you're not coming back," Scott says unsurely.

"Thanks for the pep talk, pissant," he said to Scott then looked at Steve and. "You trust me?"

"I do," Steve responded.

Tony looked at me and I nodded. "Your call," he told Steve.

"Here we go"

Someone raced past the entrance of the base we were on as we looked for an entrance, Tony disguised as some executive man and Steve as a soldier. "Hey, man. Make love, not war!" He shouted.

"Clearly, you weren't actually born here, right?" Tony asks Steve.

"The idea of me was," Steve tells him.

"Right. Well, imagine you're Shield, running a quasi-fascistic intelligence organization. Where do you hide it?"

"In plain sight"

"This way," I tell them, leading the way.

We got in an elevator, another lady standing in there, looking slightly suspicious of Tony and Steve.