10/ Eir

I opened my eyes and found Thor kneeling beside me. I sat up, kneeling in front of him, and took his hands in mine, my head hanging with my eyes closed as I did my best to heal him. As he was slowly starting to heal I noticed him lower his forehead onto my shoulder.

"Do you feel anything for me?" He whispered.

"I feel everything for you"

He lifted his head and kissed me. I pulled away and sat back against a broken piece of the wall.

"Again, not the right time, Thor. We have enemies to fight"

Thor helped me limp out from the little area we had nearly been crushed in. I saw Tony by Steve, trying to get him up.

"Come on, buddy. Wake up," Tony said, then handed him his shield when he was awake. "That's my man. You lose this again, I'm keeping it"

"What happened?" Steve asks.

"We messed with time. It tends to mess back. You'll see"

We joined them and found Thanos, one from the past, sitting on a rock with his weapon in the ground beside him.

"What's he been doing?" Tony asks.

"Absolutely nothing," Thor tells him.

"Where are the stones?" Steve asks.

"Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have them," Tony says.

"So we keep it that way"

"Hopefully one of ours has it," I say.

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor asks.

"Yeah. And I don't much care," Tony says.

"Good. Just as long we are all in agreement," he summoned both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir. "Let's kill him properly this time.

The three walked over to confront Thanos face to face while I sat on a rock, trying to let my energy replenish and myself heal.

"You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist," Thanos says.

"Yep. We're all kinds of stubborn," Tony says.

"I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do," he stood up and put on his helmet. "I will shred this universe down to its last atom. And then... With the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. Teeming with life, but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given. A grateful universe"

"Born out of blood," Steve says.

"They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them"

I seemed to black out for a bit because when I opened my eyes I saw Tony talking to Thor, Thor still with both weapons.

"Okay, Thor. Hit me"

Thor hit his 2 hammers together, combined with his lighting. Tony's suit sucked up the energy and he shot it out using his hands and his body. Thor grabbed Stormbreaker and used Mjölnir to hit Thanos. Thanos used Tony as a shield, resulting in damage to his system.

Steve tried to attack Thanos but was easily shielded away. Thor's attack on Thanos got blocked by a sword. Thor is beaten and choked by Thanos, as he punches him. Thor tried to grab Stormbreaker but Thanos grabbed it and tried to kill Thor with it, Thor holding him off as best as possible.

Mjolnir started to float off the ground while Thanos was digging it into Thor. Thor looks on in amazement as Steve picked up his hammer.

"I knew it!" Thor exclaimed happily.

Steve proceeded to charge at Thanos swinging Mjolnir, hitting Thanos in the face knocking him down. Steve thre his shield then Mjolnir to his shield creating a shockwave and knocking Thanos off his feet. Steves then summoned lightning on Thanos.

Thanos eventually got the upper hand, he removes his helmet, stabs Steve on the leg and knocks Mjolnir out of his hand. Thanos proceed to destroy Steve's shield with his double-bladed sword and throws him across the battlefield. Steve staggeredly tried to get up But was unable to.

"In all my years of conquest... violence... slaughter... It was never personal. But I'll tell you now... what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet... I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much," Thanos said to them.

Thanos's entire army was summoned to the ground. Steve slowly got back to his feet. With a fierce determination, he tightens his broken shield to his arm and stands against Thanos' giant army alone. I stood up, going to help him from above, but I stopped, so did he, a crackling comes in on his communicator.

"Cap, you hear me?" Sam asked.

Steve stopped and looked around.

"Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?"

A yellow portal began to form behind him.

"On your left"