3. An idea is needed

Stupid Malfoy. An actual idiot. A bastard who goes from girl to girl. It's not their fault, it's his. Because he can't manage to keep a girl. He calls them all hoes and whores when really he's the only whore around here. Yep. You heard me correct.

I got to the astronomy tower and sat down. I had a spare bit of parchment paper in my pocket and so I grabbed it out. I started writing. I didn't exactly know what, but it was something. Whenever I was angry or stressed at home, I would grab a bit of paper or anything I could write on and just start writing. Most of them came out as stories but it just helped me relax I guess.

She ran. She kept on running until her knees felt weak. She couldn't get embarrassed like that! Everyone around her stared and laughed. She couldn't just be normal! She didn't have anyone to talk to, so she tried to get away. But it never worked. They would always come back. They would keep on coming until she got so fed up she changed. If people didn't like her for who she was, then she could change. That's all she could do.

She ran into the nearest bathroom and cried. After a while she stared in the mirror at her reflection. I'm not pretty was all that ran through her head. It was like people were chanting it at her. She was so used to hearing it. She wanted to change everything about her. She ran out of her school and to the nearest shops. Things were about to change...

I stopped writing when I heard someone coming. I hid in the shadows, quickly grabbing my quill and parchment paper. Someone came in and looked around. "Lily? Are you in here?" Someone sighed. I stepped out, to try and get a peek of who it was. It was Hermione. I tried to step back but she saw me.

"Lily! Thank goodness I found you." She pulled me into a hug. "It isn't true I know it isn't Lily. Don't worry about it. Malfoy's just an idiot." She spoke. After a while we decided to walk back to the Common Room. A lot of people stared at us on the way. Some whispering. I clenched my fists but ignored them. I got into the Common Room and sat down. I told a few people about the real story. Archie was fuming.

"Lily you should've told me! That git I swear!" He yelled and started storming out of the room. "Archie wait don't do anything you'll regret!" Me and Hermione semi - shouted, but he was already out of the door. Oh god this wasn't good. Me and Hermione went of to find him, but we were unsuccessful. We got back into the Common room and waited for him. After about 3 hours later, he came in the room, still looking angry, but a bit more satisfied.

"Archie finally!" I said and ran up to him, pulling him into a hug. He smiled. "Where have you been?" I asked him. He went and sat down on one of the sofas. "Well let's just say, people now know the truth, and Malfoy has been sorted out." He simply replied. Oh god. That meant someone had gotten hurt. I sighed and went to bed. I guess I would find out tomorrow.

The day went by as usual, but Malfoy wasn't at any meals, nor classes. Good news for me! A lot of people smiled at me or said 'sorry for immediately assuming Malfoy was telling the truth' or something along the lines of that. Whatever Archie had done was really affective and everyone knew about it.

"Eastell!" I heard someone call. I turned around and saw a Slytherin. Oh god.

"Do I know you?" I asked as the Slytherin came towards me. He smiled. "I'm Blaise. Blaise Zabini." He spoke. I nodded and carried on walking. Blaise followed me.

"You should be grateful that you have a brother to stick up for you and be there whenever you want." He added. I stopped. I looked at him. "What do you mean?" I questioned him.

He smiled again. "Archie. Your brother. He stormed into the Great hall yesterday looking for Draco. He was just leaving when Archie had a right go at him. Draco tried to run to the Slytherin Common Room, but very much failed. Archie almost killed him." He simply said. And when I mean simply, he said it so calmly I was shocked.

"Your friends with Malfoy right?" I asked him. He nodded. "Why did you say that so calmly. Your friend just almost died and your speaking to me calmly as if he's having the time of his live in Paris!" I said. He tilted his head, obviously thinking about it.

"If my friend was just about to die then I would be fighting back or staying with them wherever." I spoke again. He laughed.

"Nobody stands up to Archie." He said. Huh? Now this really confused me. "Why?" I questioned confused.

"Your brother is the scariest person in this school. If he sees someone getting hurt he will not just stand there. He'll make sure that he's satisfied with the situation. He isn't protective over any specific person, well but you. Yesterday when he was having a go at Draco he was more angry then anyone's ever seen before. The boy's had to go to the hospital wing." He said obviously indicating Draco.

I was shocked. I knew Archie was protective over me but seriously? Almost killing someone!?

"That's where I'm heading now. Hospital wing." He said as we were walking. "Wanna join me?" He asked. I could tell he was being serious. I differed for a moment. If I went with Blaise, I could get answers out of Malfoy. Or I could just ask him here.

"I'll pass. Just one more thing though Blaise," I said. He nodded. "Why was he saying that we made out in the library and ... Everything else?" I asked him. He sighed.

"Malfoy thought it would anger you. He was angry that you didn't like him. I really think he likes you Lily." He silently whispered. I wanted more details but that's all I could get for now. I thanked him and walked off.

Archie almost killed Malfoy because he was spreading lies. What on Earth!

I ran back to the Gryffindor Common Room and tried to find Archie.

"Archie! Has anyone seen Archie?" I asked a few people in the common room. "He was last a quidditch." Someone said. I thanked them and ran to the Quidditch field.

"For goodness sake, Archie!" I mumbled, still trying to find him. I looked all around. Some people were still playing quidditch, but Archie wasn't one of them. I saw Hermione looking around frantically.

"Lily! Oh my god come on!" She said when she saw me. She pulled my wrist and dragged me inside the building. "Hermione I'm sort of busy at the moment. I'm on the hunt for- ARCHIE!" I said as she dragged me into the Hospital wing.

---------------------

1200 words 💛