10. uh oh!

I walked back to the Common Room in peace. No-one bothered me. As I was walking, I saw a few people making out. It was a bit gross, but what could you expect right? We just had a ball so it was bound to happen.

"Where are you going love?" You hear someone say. You turn around, and see Pucey. Oh god. You turn back around and start to run. You then see Draco up ahead.

"Lily, are you ok?" He asks as you reach him. "Pucey..." Was the only word I said. He looked up ahead and saw Pucey. All I saw was them give eachother death glares.

"Come on Lily." Draco said softly. It was really weird. One minute he was mean to everyone, then as soon as he saw me, he'd be some what nice.

"Draco." You looked up at him. "Yeah?" He asked.

"What was that whole thing with Parkinson about?"

He stopped walking and just looked down. "She doesn't mean anything to me. I asked her if she could make me some Felix Felicis and instead she gave me this love potion. Trust me Lily, she means nothing to me. I promise you." He said.

"Why would you need Felix Felicis?" I asked him. He looked back up. He sighed and walked away. What is it with people and walking away!

This time I wasn't going to let him get away!

I went after him. After a while I realised he was going to the astronomy tower.

***

Draco's POV

Why couldn't I just tell her!? I sat at the top of the astronomy tower.

"Why can't I just do it? Archie said that I should just do it. Why can't I?" I spoke out loud. I felt a presence next to me.

Lily's POV

When I saw that he was crying, I couldn't help but feel sad inside.  What was bothering him so much that he was upset?

I went and sat down next to him. "Please tell me what's wrong Draco." I pleaded. His head remained in his knees but his sobs quietened. I heard someone come in and scream. I turned around to see Greengrass. Archie had told me about her. She was a jealous bitch that didn't like anyone else being near Draco.

"Oh my god I've entered Hell," I gasped "the spawn of Satan herself has arrived!" I carried on. She looked taken back.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are?" She shrieked.

"Lily, Lily Eastell." I tartly replied. "But there's no need to introduce yourself, I already know who you are" I added.

"Well anyway, I came up here to see DrAkIePoOoOoO" she said. Draco grunted at the name.

"Get out Greengrass." He said, getting up. She sighed and stormed out.

"Draco" I continued. I wasn't going to give up. He just grabbed my hands and led me towards the dungeons. Oh god!

He murmured the password and dragged me into the boys dormitories. He lead me to his bed and sat me down, holding my hands in his.

"Lily Eastell, I love you. I've liked you since the start but I've realised, it is more than that. Everytime you laugh, I say it pisses me off, I would be lying. Really, it makes me smile inside. The day you had your accident, I cried for hours. I thought I would never see you again. Archie has been encouraging me since I spread that rumor about you. He motivated me to where I am now. Lily I love you." Draco said.

I stared at him, but then smiled. "Draco I-"

He cut me off, by kissing me. It was a meaningful kiss, not rough, but not soft. It was perfect.

I didn't realise how long we had been making out for until someone cleared their throat.

"You guys have been at that for 5 minutes and I'm trying to sleep, can you chill?" Someone said. I slightly giggled and blushed. Draco just smiled and led me out towards the Gryffindor dorms.

As we got outside he smiled.

"Lily, will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered.

------------------------------

767 words 💛

Ok, so I have a question. Should I:

Lily say yes and the book continues?

Lily say yes and the book ends?

Lily say no and the book continues?

Lily say no and the book ends?

I think if Lily says no and the book continues, they can get together during the book.

I also think lily says yes and the book continues.

You tell me! I'm only doing this for fun and for people to read.