7. What will Archie think

As I was sitting there kissing him, I thought about Archie. What would he think? What about my friends? I mean Archie knew but how would he react?

I pulled back and looked at the grass beneath me. Draco tilted his head with a confused look. "What's wrong?" He asked me. Everything! I'm a Gryffindor he's a Slytherin, Archie probably wouldn't like it, parents wouldn't accept it, friends wouldn't accept it. I could lose everyone!

"Nothing." I quietly mumbled. He raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, sure." He said. He got up and I turned to him. "Draco wait!" I said, getting up myself. He headed back into the castle. Great! I sighed and sat back down. I stared at the view around me. It was breathtaking. The flowers were bloomed and everything was just amazing.

"You shouldn't be out here alone. Especially at night." I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Pucey. Adrian Pucey. The idiotic perv. "What? Oh. Yeah, I was just heading in." I said getting up. I started walking towards the castle but he walked with me. Oh god. "I'll accompany you." He said. I shrugged. I didn't really care. I saw that he had a bit of a smile but I didn't think anything of it.

"Oh you didn't hear? The Gryffindors have to sleep in the Slytherin Common Room." He said as we approached. He stood Infront of the picture. "Umm no I'm good thanks," I said. But it didn't work. "Pucey step aside." I said. He shook his head and smirked. "Now, your going to be quiet, and do as I say. Clear?" He said clamping his hand over my mouth. That's when I panicked. No! He smirked as he lead me to the Slytherin Common Room. He got in and pulled me after him. Tears were still streaming down my face as he removed his hand from my mouth. He motioned for me to be quiet. He was about to pull me again when someone stopped him.

"Pucey? What are you doing?" Someone asked. Pucey pushed me into a shadow. "Uhhh absolutely nothing. Nope, nothing at all." He said. He didn't sound convincing one bit. But knowing my luck it would probably be someone dumb like Crabbe or Goyle.

"Hmm, ok." The person said and turned back upstairs. Pucey laughed, as if proud of his achievement. He pulled me up and to his bed area. "Please don't Adrian. I really don't want to." I pleaded, still crying. He laughed slightly. "And why would I listen to you?" He asked. I shook my head. "You wouldn't." I replied. He nodded. He pushed me up against a wall. "Please stop!" I practically shouted, hoping someone would hear me. He clamped a hand over my mouth again and I cried more. I didn't want this!

In a flash of a moment, Pucey got knocked out and pushed onto the floor. I took this moment as an opportunity and tried to run, but Pucey grabbed hold of my leg. I tried to get off, but he just pulled me down with him. "STOP PLEASE!" I cried. Someone helped me up and I ran out of the room. I tried to get as far as possible. Far

I kept running until I made it to outside the Gryffindor Common Room. I shrunk down outside it and cried. I knew Archie would be asleep, but I wanted him to comfort me. I wanted him to tell me everything was going to be ok and that he would sort him out tomorrow. I felt someone come sit beside me. I instantly stood up and looked at them, thinking it was Pucey. It wasn't. It was Draco. He stood up as well.

"Sorry didn't mean to frighten you." He said. I nodded, turning around. "I'm sorry Lily. I didn't mean to run off like that earlier. I was just angry." He paused "I want you to tell me that you don't feel ok or that you don't feel comfortable kissing me." He said. I was shocked. "What?" I questioned. "Earlier, I sort of gathered that you didn't feel comfortable." He stated, looking down. I lifted his chin up with my finger. "Oh Draco! I didn't pull away because I was uncomfortable. I pulled away because I was thinking about how everyone else would feel if they found out we kissed." I said sadly.

"Who cares what people think?" He said, grabbing my hands. "You." I said. We both laughed. "It's not really anyone else, it's more Archie that I am worried about." I added. He sighed. "Archies..." He started. Someone walked out and looked at us. "Archies fine with it." The person said. It was Archie. I laughed a little. "Are you sure?" I asked him. He nodded and smiled. He left the corridor with me and Draco alone. I turned to him.

His eyes were shining. "What?" I asked him, glancing curiously at him. He was grinning from ear to ear. "Archie is fine with it." He repeated back to me. "Ok? And?" I asked confused. He grabbed my hands. "Lily, he just said he's fine with it!" He repeated excitedly. He pulled me into a tight hug.

***

I woke up and felt happy. I mean, Draco Malfoy had just admitted he liked me, Archie was fine with everything! Nothing could go wrong!

I was wrong.

I walked to the Great Hall for breakfast and sat down. I was pretty early to the hall but a bunch of people were there. I kept glancing over at the Slytherin table but I couldn't see Draco. I shrugged it off and went to lesson. He wasn't in any of them.

This happened for 2 days before he finally came into class. I gave him his space as I'm pretty sure everyone was going to bombard him. After class, I went to go up to him, when I heard some people talking. I hid around the corner so they couldn't see me.

"Don't worry Drakie! Nobody will find out about us! Just remember not to mention it to Blaise, he can't know I'm cheating! By all means, tell that stupid Gryffindor Lily. She's not important anyways." Someone said. I looked and saw Pansy and Draco, kissing eachother. I gasped and ran. I had to tell Blaise.

----------------------------------

1057 words 💛