01

☠︎𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑☠︎"𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝗈 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖾"•𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓•

☠︎𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑☠︎
"𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝗈 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖾"
•𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓•

(50+ comments)
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

september 3rd, 2009. is what the date read, latto was 5 at the time.

" bye mama " latto smiled as she waved to her mama who was leaving for work.

latto mama worked at the strip club money was low so this was the only resource that could bring something to the table.

they lived in a ran down two apartment, times was hard and this was the only thing her mama could afford.

latto didn't know what was really going on she had her DS her mama gifted her with one christmas and thought life was great.

" bye aiko " her mama waved saying her real name something she loved about her daughter. her name.

aiko was mixed with asian you could tell by her eyes which she got from her mother who was 50% asian.

latto's mother was very beautiful from her long thick hair to her hour glass shaped body.

latto uncle watched from afar looking at his niece, he was staying to look after her since her mama was working a night shift.

he basically lived with them since he didn't really have a stable income and nowhere to live.

it wasn't by choice he just went to prison so nobody would hire him, plus the charge he went for was very major.

the rest of him and latto's family disowned them both since they were the only people who didn't be successful.

latto little princess gown moved as she flopped on the couch picking her DS up.

the water was off so tonight latto had to wear one of the gowns she had when she three since they couldn't wash any clothes.

her uncle waited a few minutes til he heard her mama car away from the house and knew she wasn't coming back.

he was mentally ill, everything was wrong with him. but latto and her mama just didn't see it.

" niecey " her uncle said coming over to the couch. in latto eyes he was the best uncle, her favorite one at that.

" yesss " latto dragged glancing up at her uncle before looking back to her game.

picking latto up her uncle put her on his lap. she was only five she didn't think nothing of it.

" give uncle kiss " he said grinning as if he won the lottery.

latto paused her game and smiled kissing her uncle cheek two times as a friendly gesture as she did everybody.

" you wanna play a game " her uncle said sickly as a big smile broke onto latto's face.

" yes, what's the game called " latto asked excited she loved playing games she was a big gamer girl.

" it's called doctor come on let's go to the room " her uncle picked her up and walked to her room.

a smile still played on latto's face she waited til they made it to her room.

once they did he put her on the bed and sat next to her.

" your gonna be the patient i'll be your doctor " still clueless little five year old she laid back faking a cough as if she was sick for real.

" uncle why u turned the lights off " latto laughed as she sat up looking around now thinking this was a game of hide & go seek.

her uncle made his way towards her bed and started feeling all over her small body.

his hands traveled down to her lady, somewhere her mama told her no one should touch.

" stop, my mama said no one can touch me there " latto said moving his hands but he slapped her.

tears clouded her eyes as she let out a ow and held her face.

" i don't feel comfortable please stop " latto cried wanting her mama at the moment.

" shut up for i give you something to cry about " her uncle said lifting her dress and pulling her underwear down.

" AHHHHH " a high pitch scream left her lips as unbearable pain went threw her private part.

" STOPPPP " she cried harder not liking this game. her uncle uncle slapped once more telling her to shut up.

she tried hitting him but her little hits weren't doing nothing as tears cascaded down her face.

" PLEASE STOP " she hiccuped as the pain got more intense and blood covered everything.

her uncle just keep going ignoring her pleas and crying as she started falling in and out of conscious.

" uncle pls stop " latto said weakly before she went into a deep sleep.

her uncle keep going for a few minutes before he looked at her and noticed her unconscious.

he panicked and pulled his pants up pacing the room.

going into latto's mama room he took her stash of cash and ran out the house.

leaving the city he left five year old latto home alone. bleeding out, unconscious, and hurt.

september 3rd 2009, a date to remember forever.

✌︎

hey guys - desyybaybee

how yall feeling ?

fav color ?

fav song ?

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 😔